Gadgetzan Jouster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Jouster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gadgetzan Jouster is slightly counter-productive, as a deck that relies on the Joust mechanic will usually not want to be putting 1 Mana minions into their deck (since this reduces the likelihood that they win Jousts). Furthermore, the card benefit is that it simply achieves the same stats as a Zombie Chow.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, it is hard to see a deck where Gadgetzan Jouster will fit. As mentioned, Zombie Chow is already an excellent option for decks that want a strong 1-drop to control the board, and the types of decks that use the Joust effect will not want to be including 1-drops in their deck.
Gadgetzan Jouster is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please