Gadgetzan Jouster — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gadgetzan Jouster is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gadgetzan Jouster is slightly counter-productive, as a deck that relies on the Joust mechanic will usually not want to be putting 1 Mana minions into their deck (since this reduces the likelihood that they win Jousts). Furthermore, the card benefit is that it simply achieves the same stats as a Zombie Chow.
In Constructed, it is hard to see a deck where Gadgetzan Jouster will fit. As mentioned, Zombie Chow is already an excellent option for decks that want a strong 1-drop to control the board, and the types of decks that use the Joust effect will not want to be including 1-drops in their deck.
Gadgetzan Jouster is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?