Zombie Chow — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zombie Chow is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zombie Chow is perhaps the most powerful 1-drop minion in the game for many decks. Although some newer players are put off by the Deathrattle drawback, most decks that include Zombie Chow are not interested in aggressively killing their opponent. Instead, they fight for board control and win when the opponent is not able to fight back. Zombie Chow is an incredible tool to achieve this since its stats are so huge for a 1 Mana minion.
Zombie Chow is a obvious inclusion in your deck if you are encountering a lot of Aggro decks, as it can fight for the board early and will often trade for two of your opponents cards, slowing them down. More so, Zombie Chow is simply a solid inclusion in any board control deck, as the Deathrattle effect is not a factor in your gameplan.
Zombie Chow is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge