Zombie Chow — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zombie Chow is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zombie Chow is perhaps the most powerful 1-drop minion in the game for many decks. Although some newer players are put off by the Deathrattle drawback, most decks that include Zombie Chow are not interested in aggressively killing their opponent. Instead, they fight for board control and win when the opponent is not able to fight back. Zombie Chow is an incredible tool to achieve this since its stats are so huge for a 1 Mana minion.
Zombie Chow is a obvious inclusion in your deck if you are encountering a lot of Aggro decks, as it can fight for the board early and will often trade for two of your opponents cards, slowing them down. More so, Zombie Chow is simply a solid inclusion in any board control deck, as the Deathrattle effect is not a factor in your gameplan.
Zombie Chow is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck