Zombie Chow — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Zombie Chow is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the Naxxramas solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the Curse of Naxxramas before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion).' Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Zombie Chow is perhaps the most powerful 1-drop minion in the game for many decks. Although some newer players are put off by the Deathrattle drawback, most decks that include Zombie Chow are not interested in aggressively killing their opponent. Instead, they fight for board control and win when the opponent is not able to fight back. Zombie Chow is an incredible tool to achieve this since its stats are so huge for a 1 Mana minion.
Zombie Chow is a obvious inclusion in your deck if you are encountering a lot of Aggro decks, as it can fight for the board early and will often trade for two of your opponents cards, slowing them down. More so, Zombie Chow is simply a solid inclusion in any board control deck, as the Deathrattle effect is not a factor in your gameplan.
Zombie Chow is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck