Giant Mastodon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giant Mastodon is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Mastodon is a huge minion, but at the cost of 9 Mana it is often too slow to prove worthwhile. 9 Mana cards can prove very difficult to play as you are rarely able to play anything else in the same turn. Highly expensive cards need to have a powerful Battlecry or other strong effect to be viable.
In Constructed, Giant Mastodon is a borderline useless card. Despite having reasonable stats, its lack of immediate impact on the board make it far too weak to consider.
Although slower minions are generally more playable in Arena, Giant Mastodon is still generally too slow to be effective. When compared to a minion like Captured Jormungar, Giant Mastodon offers little extra in terms of stats but is still not able to come out until 2 turns later.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List