Giant Mastodon — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giant Mastodon is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Giant Mastodon is a huge minion, but at the cost of 9 Mana it is often too slow to prove worthwhile. 9 Mana cards can prove very difficult to play as you are rarely able to play anything else in the same turn. Highly expensive cards need to have a powerful Battlecry or other strong effect to be viable.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Giant Mastodon is a borderline useless card. Despite having reasonable stats, its lack of immediate impact on the board make it far too weak to consider.
Although slower minions are generally more playable in Arena, Giant Mastodon is still generally too slow to be effective. When compared to a minion like Captured Jormungar, Giant Mastodon offers little extra in terms of stats but is still not able to come out until 2 turns later.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard