Table of Contents
Giant Wasp is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Giant Wasp is a fairly weak card overall. It is a more expensive version of Patient Assassin, however as the minions primary purpose sacrifice itself to kill an opposing minion, its stats are insignificant outside of surviving AoE effects.
2. Constructed Play
Giant Wasps is a fairly weak card in constructed. It can be considered for Druid decks, which lack hard removal options. However, as the minion needs to be to be played a turn before it can attack, it is still a very weak reactive options.
Giant Wasp is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than Constructed, you can often leave Giant Wasp in play for many turns to find a high value minion to kill.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper