Giant Wasp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giant Wasp is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Wasp is a fairly weak card overall. It is a more expensive version of Patient Assassin, however as the minions primary purpose sacrifice itself to kill an opposing minion, its stats are insignificant outside of surviving AoE effects.
Giant Wasps is a fairly weak card in constructed. It can be considered for Druid decks, which lack hard removal options. However, as the minion needs to be to be played a turn before it can attack, it is still a very weak reactive options.
Giant Wasp is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than Constructed, you can often leave Giant Wasp in play for many turns to find a high value minion to kill.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend