Giant Wasp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giant Wasp is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Giant Wasp is a fairly weak card overall. It is a more expensive version of Patient Assassin, however as the minions primary purpose sacrifice itself to kill an opposing minion, its stats are insignificant outside of surviving AoE effects.
2. Constructed Play
Giant Wasps is a fairly weak card in constructed. It can be considered for Druid decks, which lack hard removal options. However, as the minion needs to be to be played a turn before it can attack, it is still a very weak reactive options.
Giant Wasp is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than Constructed, you can often leave Giant Wasp in play for many turns to find a high value minion to kill.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior