Giant Wasp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giant Wasp is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Journey to Un'Goro packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Giant Wasp is a fairly weak card overall. It is a more expensive version of Patient Assassin, however as the minions primary purpose sacrifice itself to kill an opposing minion, its stats are insignificant outside of surviving AoE effects.
2. Constructed Play
Giant Wasps is a fairly weak card in constructed. It can be considered for Druid decks, which lack hard removal options. However, as the minion needs to be to be played a turn before it can attack, it is still a very weak reactive options.
Giant Wasp is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than Constructed, you can often leave Giant Wasp in play for many turns to find a high value minion to kill.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please