Giant Wasp — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giant Wasp is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giant Wasp is a fairly weak card overall. It is a more expensive version of, however as the minions primary purpose sacrifice itself to kill an opposing minion, its stats are insignificant outside of surviving AoE effects.
Giant Wasps is a fairly weak card in constructed. It can be considered for Druid decks, which lack hard removal options. However, as the minion needs to be to be played a turn before it can attack, it is still a very weak reactive options.
Giant Wasp is a reasonable card in Arena. Since AoE is rarer in Arena than Constructed, you can often leave Giant Wasp in play for many turns to find a high value minion to kill.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List