Giggling Inventor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giggling Inventor is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giggling Inventor is arguably the strongest card from the entire Boomsday Project expansion, as it sees widespread play across many different archetypes. The card is so dominant in Standard that Blood Knight has become a popular tech card against it. Giggling Inventor currently sees play in aggressive decks as a tool for protecting key minions, in control decks as a tool for buying time, and in Quest Rogue decks as an army-in-a-can effect.
Giggling Inventor is the most widely played card from The Boomsday Project, and is dominant force in the current Standard meta. It sees play in aggro decks, control decks, and combo decks. If you are looking for a card to fill out the last few slots in your deck, Giggling Inventor is a good card to consider if your deck is at all interested in controlling the board.
Giggling Inventor is no less powerful in the Arena than it is in Constructed, making it a high pick for any Arena deck. It offers a substantial amount of board control for just 5 Mana, and can easily be combined with cards liketo great effect.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck