Giggling Inventor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Giggling Inventor is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Giggling Inventor is arguably the strongest card from the entire Boomsday Project expansion, as it sees widespread play across many different archetypes. The card is so dominant in Standard that Blood Knight has become a popular tech card against it. Giggling Inventor currently sees play in aggressive decks as a tool for protecting key minions, in control decks as a tool for buying time, and in Quest Rogue decks as an army-in-a-can effect.
Giggling Inventor is the most widely played card from The Boomsday Project, and is dominant force in the current Standard meta. It sees play in aggro decks, control decks, and combo decks. If you are looking for a card to fill out the last few slots in your deck, Giggling Inventor is a good card to consider if your deck is at all interested in controlling the board.
Giggling Inventor is no less powerful in the Arena than it is in Constructed, making it a high pick for any Arena deck. It offers a substantial amount of board control for just 5 Mana, and can easily be combined with cards liketo great effect.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck