Gilblin Stalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gilblin Stalker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Stealth is a powerful effect that can be treated similarly to Charge. A Stealthed minion is very likely to get to attack at least once, and you get to choose where to make the attack before your opponent is allowed to interact with your minion. At 2/3, Gilblin Stalker has acceptable stats for 2 Mana, so the Stealth is a nice bonus on top of an already solid card.
In Constructed, Gilblin Stalker is hard to fit into a deck due to the number of other quality Stealth minions available. Shade of Naxxramas and are both better choices for decks that aim to buff a Stealthed minion for combo based kills. There are also a wide variety of quality 2-drops in the game with a variety of effects, so you will need a very specific use for the Stealth effect to justify playing this card over all the others.
Gilblin Stalker is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck