Gilblin Stalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gilblin Stalker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stealth is a powerful effect that can be treated similarly to Charge. A Stealthed minion is very likely to get to attack at least once, and you get to choose where to make the attack before your opponent is allowed to interact with your minion. At 2/3, Gilblin Stalker has acceptable stats for 2 Mana, so the Stealth is a nice bonus on top of an already solid card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Gilblin Stalker is hard to fit into a deck due to the number of other quality Stealth minions available. Shade of Naxxramas and Stranglethorn Tiger are both better choices for decks that aim to buff a Stealthed minion for combo based kills. There are also a wide variety of quality 2-drops in the game with a variety of effects, so you will need a very specific use for the Stealth effect to justify playing this card over all the others.
Gilblin Stalker is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Grumble, World Shaker Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Unidentified Maul Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Raven Familiar Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Make it cheap #3 Budget Handbuff Paladin
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King