Gilblin Stalker — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gilblin Stalker is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Stealth is a powerful effect that can be treated similarly to Charge. A Stealthed minion is very likely to get to attack at least once, and you get to choose where to make the attack before your opponent is allowed to interact with your minion. At 2/3, Gilblin Stalker has acceptable stats for 2 Mana, so the Stealth is a nice bonus on top of an already solid card.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Gilblin Stalker is hard to fit into a deck due to the number of other quality Stealth minions available. Shade of Naxxramas and Stranglethorn Tiger are both better choices for decks that aim to buff a Stealthed minion for combo based kills. There are also a wide variety of quality 2-drops in the game with a variety of effects, so you will need a very specific use for the Stealth effect to justify playing this card over all the others.
Gilblin Stalker is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard