Gnomeregan Infantry — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gnomeregan Infantry is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
With a fairly unique combination of Charge and Taunt, Gnomeregan Infantry is an interesting card. In some situations it may be able to enter play, immediately removing a small minion and then stick around on the board as a Taunt to protect you further.
Unless the current meta is extremely aggressive, the weak stats of this card will probably prevent it from being played. If you are faced with an extremely aggressive meta, this card may have a place due to it being able to immediately deal with multiple 1 health minions.
Gnomeregan Infantry is no longer available in Arena.
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists