Gnomeregan Infantry — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gnomeregan Infantry is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
With a fairly unique combination of Charge and Taunt, Gnomeregan Infantry is an interesting card. In some situations it may be able to enter play, immediately removing a small minion and then stick around on the board as a Taunt to protect you further.
Unless the current meta is extremely aggressive, the weak stats of this card will probably prevent it from being played. If you are faced with an extremely aggressive meta, this card may have a place due to it being able to immediately deal with multiple 1 health minions.
Gnomeregan Infantry is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List