Gnomeregan Infantry — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gnomeregan Infantry is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
With a fairly unique combination of Charge and Taunt, Gnomeregan Infantry is an interesting card. In some situations it may be able to enter play, immediately removing a small minion and then stick around on the board as a Taunt to protect you further.
Unless the current meta is extremely aggressive, the weak stats of this card will probably prevent it from being played. If you are faced with an extremely aggressive meta, this card may have a place due to it being able to immediately deal with multiple 1 health minions.
Gnomeregan Infantry is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge