Gnomish Inventor — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gnomish Inventor is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gnomish Inventor is a reasonable minion to cycle through your deck. Although it is a very slow play due to how weak the board presence is for 4 Mana, the extra card it draws you can be extremely valuable.
Gnomish Inventor is an excellent inclusion in a Basic deck, as well as a good option for Combo decks that are aiming to draw as many cards as possible. Otherwise, a more robust minion such as Piloted Shredder is preferred.
Gnomish Inventor can be a strong card in Arena. However, it is important not to view Gnomish Inventor as a card you play on Turn 4, as doing so will often leave you behind on the board. Instead it can be used in the late-game to provide you with additional options and secure card advantage over your opponent.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck