Boommaster Flark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Boommaster Flark is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boommaster Flark can seem underwhelming at first, but the ability to generate 5 minions makes it a great card in combination with buff effects like Goblin Bombs are very likely to die to AoE effects at some point to deal 8 direct damage to your opponent.. It can also be considered an investment into the future as the summoned
Boommaster Flark is generally not strong enough for high-level Constructed play, but can be considered for fun combo decks that aim to use it alongside cards like Necromechanic.
In Arena, Boommmaster Flark is a terrible card. You will be very unlikely to find a way to utilise the Goblin Bombs in Arena, resulting in the card simply being a 7 Mana 5/5 in most situations.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck