Boommaster Flark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Boommaster Flark is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boommaster Flark can seem underwhelming at first, but the ability to generate 5 minions makes it a great card in combination with buff effects like Goblin Bombs are very likely to die to AoE effects at some point to deal 8 direct damage to your opponent.. It can also be considered an investment into the future as the summoned
Boommaster Flark is generally not strong enough for high-level Constructed play, but can be considered for fun combo decks that aim to use it alongside cards like Necromechanic.
In Arena, Boommmaster Flark is a terrible card. You will be very unlikely to find a way to utilise the Goblin Bombs in Arena, resulting in the card simply being a 7 Mana 5/5 in most situations.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior