Boommaster Flark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Boommaster Flark is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introduced with The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boommaster Flark can seem underwhelming at first, but the ability to generate 5 minions makes it a great card in combination with buff effects like Leokk. It can also be considered an investment into the future as the summoned Goblin Bombs are very likely to die to AoE effects at some point to deal 8 direct damage to your opponent.
Boommaster Flark is generally not strong enough for high-level Constructed play, but can be considered for fun combo decks that aim to use it alongside cards like Necromechanic.
In Arena, Boommmaster Flark is a terrible card. You will be very unlikely to find a way to utilise the Goblin Bombs in Arena, resulting in the card simply being a 7 Mana 5/5 in most situations.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike