Boommaster Flark — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Boommaster Flark is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Boommaster Flark can seem underwhelming at first, but the ability to generate 5 minions makes it a great card in combination with buff effects like Goblin Bombs are very likely to die to AoE effects at some point to deal 8 direct damage to your opponent.. It can also be considered an investment into the future as the summoned
Boommaster Flark is generally not strong enough for high-level Constructed play, but can be considered for fun combo decks that aim to use it alongside cards like Necromechanic.
In Arena, Boommmaster Flark is a terrible card. You will be very unlikely to find a way to utilise the Goblin Bombs in Arena, resulting in the card simply being a 7 Mana 5/5 in most situations.
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- A Message from Mike Ybarra
- An Excerpt from Bobby Kotick's Email to Staff
- Official Microsoft and Activision Blizzard Announcements on Acquisition
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Pirate Rogue Deck
- Mech Paladin Deck