Table of Contents
Goblin Sapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Goblin Sapper is a card that can be potentially powerful if its ability activates. However, the buff it receives is not permanent, so your opponent is able to play cards out of their hand on their turn to reduce its attack again. It is worth noting though that its base stats of 2/4 for 3 Mana are very acceptable.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Goblin Sapper is best used as a counter to heavy Control decks that aim to have a large hand at all times. If your opponent is unable to use sufficient cards in an efficient manner to lower Goblin Sapper's attack again, then there is strong potential to gain value from this card.
Goblin Sapper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists