Goblin Sapper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Sapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Sapper is a card that can be potentially powerful if its ability activates. However, the buff it receives is not permanent, so your opponent is able to play cards out of their hand on their turn to reduce its attack again. It is worth noting though that its base stats of 2/4 for 3 Mana are very acceptable.
In Constructed, Goblin Sapper is best used as a counter to heavy Control decks that aim to have a large hand at all times. If your opponent is unable to use sufficient cards in an efficient manner to lower Goblin Sapper's attack again, then there is strong potential to gain value from this card.
Goblin Sapper is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge