Goblin Sapper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goblin Sapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goblin Sapper is a card that can be potentially powerful if its ability activates. However, the buff it receives is not permanent, so your opponent is able to play cards out of their hand on their turn to reduce its attack again. It is worth noting though that its base stats of 2/4 for 3 Mana are very acceptable.
In Constructed, Goblin Sapper is best used as a counter to heavy Control decks that aim to have a large hand at all times. If your opponent is unable to use sufficient cards in an efficient manner to lower Goblin Sapper's attack again, then there is strong potential to gain value from this card.
Goblin Sapper is no longer available in Arena.
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock