Table of Contents
Goblin Sapper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Goblin Sapper is a card that can be potentially powerful if its ability activates. However, the buff it receives is not permanent, so your opponent is able to play cards out of their hand on their turn to reduce its attack again. It is worth noting though that its base stats of 2/4 for 3 Mana are very acceptable.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Goblin Sapper is best used as a counter to heavy Control decks that aim to have a large hand at all times. If your opponent is unable to use sufficient cards in an efficient manner to lower Goblin Sapper's attack again, then there is strong potential to gain value from this card.
Goblin Sapper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???