Goldshire Footman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goldshire Footman is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goldshire Footman is one of the weaker cards in the game. A common mistake for newer players is to overvalue Taunt cards like Goldshire Footman, since they prioritise protecting their health. Health totals are only one aspect of the game, and not one of the most important ones in many matchups, so playing minions with a higher impact and more stats is preferred to low value taunts.
In Constructed, Goldshire Footman will almost never see play in strong decks. The only potential use for Goldshire Footman is in a synergy deck that aims to utilise the effect of Hobgoblin.
In Arena, Goldshire Footman is an extremely sub-par pick. Although it is possible to be offered 3 cards from which Goldshire Footman is the correct pick, it should almost never end up in your deck.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck