Goldshire Footman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Goldshire Footman is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 57 and 58 with Paladin. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Goldshire Footman is one of the weaker cards in the game. A common mistake for newer players is to overvalue Taunt cards like Goldshire Footman, since they prioritise protecting their health. Health totals are only one aspect of the game, and not one of the most important ones in many matchups, so playing minions with a higher impact and more stats is preferred to low value taunts.
In Constructed, Goldshire Footman will almost never see play in strong decks. The only potential use for Goldshire Footman is in a synergy deck that aims to utilise the effect of Hobgoblin.
In Arena, Goldshire Footman is an extremely sub-par pick. Although it is possible to be offered 3 cards from which Goldshire Footman is the correct pick, it should almost never end up in your deck.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck