Gormok the Impaler
Table of Contents
Gormok the Impaler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gormok the Impaler falls into the category of win-more cards. What this means, is that it is only effective if you are able to have 4 minions on the board, in which case you are probably already significantly ahead in the game.
2. Constructed Play
Gormok the Impaler is unlikely to be used in high level Constructed decks. However, if you do wish to include it in your deck, you should make sure you enough difficult to remove minions with high Health and Deathrattles in order to make it activate as often as possible.
Gormok the Impaler is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists