Gormok the Impaler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gormok the Impaler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gormok the Impaler falls into the category of win-more cards. What this means, is that it is only effective if you are able to have 4 minions on the board, in which case you are probably already significantly ahead in the game.
Gormok the Impaler is unlikely to be used in high level Constructed decks. However, if you do wish to include it in your deck, you should make sure you enough difficult to remove minions with high Health and Deathrattles in order to make it activate as often as possible.
Gormok the Impaler is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge