Gormok the Impaler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gormok the Impaler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gormok the Impaler falls into the category of win-more cards. What this means, is that it is only effective if you are able to have 4 minions on the board, in which case you are probably already significantly ahead in the game.
Gormok the Impaler is unlikely to be used in high level Constructed decks. However, if you do wish to include it in your deck, you should make sure you enough difficult to remove minions with high Health and Deathrattles in order to make it activate as often as possible.
Gormok the Impaler is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck