Gormok the Impaler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gormok the Impaler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gormok the Impaler falls into the category of win-more cards. What this means, is that it is only effective if you are able to have 4 minions on the board, in which case you are probably already significantly ahead in the game.
Gormok the Impaler is unlikely to be used in high level Constructed decks. However, if you do wish to include it in your deck, you should make sure you enough difficult to remove minions with high Health and Deathrattles in order to make it activate as often as possible.
Gormok the Impaler is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge