Gormok the Impaler — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gormok the Impaler is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gormok the Impaler falls into the category of win-more cards. What this means, is that it is only effective if you are able to have 4 minions on the board, in which case you are probably already significantly ahead in the game.
Gormok the Impaler is unlikely to be used in high level Constructed decks. However, if you do wish to include it in your deck, you should make sure you enough difficult to remove minions with high Health and Deathrattles in order to make it activate as often as possible.
Gormok the Impaler is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?