Gravelsnout Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gravelsnout Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gravelsnout Knight offers inflated stats for a 1-drop but with the major downside of creating a 1-drop for your opponent. The best time to play a card with inflated stats would be on curve, but with no way of dealing with the opposing 1-drop, your opponent will get first use out of the minion which they receive. Even if they get a 1/1 minion, trading it into you Knight turns it into a 2/2, which is no longer special. If they get anything bigger than this, you have given up substantial value.
In Constructed play, Gravelsnout Knight is a poor card. There are better 1-drops available for all archetypes. If you are looking for a niche use for the card, you could attempt to use it with Mind Control Tech.
In Arena, Gravelsnout Knight is not a good card. Despite having good stats for a 1-drop, the downside of giving your opponent a free 1-drop of their own is too much of to overcome.
- Ranked Mode Overhaul Matchmaking FAQ
- The Best WarCraft Meme(s) of All Time
- Hearthstone 17.0 Update Hotfix Schedule
- Blizzard Sending Out Classic Burning Crusade Character Creation Surveys
- Diablo Community Manager Nevalistis Leaves Blizzard
- Free Decks for Returning Players Clarifications
- Ashes of Outland: 17.0 Patch Notes
- Save the Dates: What's Happening in Hearthstone Until Ashes of Outland Is Released
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Control Priest
- Galakrond Zoo Warlock
- Why am I losing?
- Dragon Hunter
- Reno Mage Deck - Galakrond's Awakening 2020 - PapaJason's Top 50 Legend
- Highlander Galakrond Rogue Deck - Galakrond's Awakening February 2020 - Jambre's Rank 4 Legend
- Battlegrounds Strategy