Gravelsnout Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gravelsnout Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gravelsnout Knight offers inflated stats for a 1-drop but with the major downside of creating a 1-drop for your opponent. The best time to play a card with inflated stats would be on curve, but with no way of dealing with the opposing 1-drop, your opponent will get first use out of the minion which they receive. Even if they get a 1/1 minion, trading it into you Knight turns it into a 2/2, which is no longer special. If they get anything bigger than this, you have given up substantial value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Gravelsnout Knight is a poor card. There are better 1-drops available for all archetypes. If you are looking for a niche use for the card, you could attempt to use it with Mind Control Tech.
In Arena, Gravelsnout Knight is not a good card. Despite having good stats for a 1-drop, the downside of giving your opponent a free 1-drop of their own is too much of to overcome.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run