Gravelsnout Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gravelsnout Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gravelsnout Knight offers inflated stats for a 1-drop but with the major downside of creating a 1-drop for your opponent. The best time to play a card with inflated stats would be on curve, but with no way of dealing with the opposing 1-drop, your opponent will get first use out of the minion which they receive. Even if they get a 1/1 minion, trading it into you Knight turns it into a 2/2, which is no longer special. If they get anything bigger than this, you have given up substantial value.
In Constructed play, Gravelsnout Knight is a poor card. There are better 1-drops available for all archetypes. If you are looking for a niche use for the card, you could attempt to use it with Mind Control Tech.
In Arena, Gravelsnout Knight is not a good card. Despite having good stats for a 1-drop, the downside of giving your opponent a free 1-drop of their own is too much of to overcome.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List