Gravelsnout Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gravelsnout Knight is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gravelsnout Knight offers inflated stats for a 1-drop but with the major downside of creating a 1-drop for your opponent. The best time to play a card with inflated stats would be on curve, but with no way of dealing with the opposing 1-drop, your opponent will get first use out of the minion which they receive. Even if they get a 1/1 minion, trading it into you Knight turns it into a 2/2, which is no longer special. If they get anything bigger than this, you have given up substantial value.
In Constructed play, Gravelsnout Knight is a poor card. There are better 1-drops available for all archetypes. If you are looking for a niche use for the card, you could attempt to use it with Mind Control Tech.
In Arena, Gravelsnout Knight is not a good card. Despite having good stats for a 1-drop, the downside of giving your opponent a free 1-drop of their own is too much of to overcome.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards