Gravelsnout Knight — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gravelsnout Knight is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Gravelsnout Knight offers inflated stats for a 1-drop but with the major downside of creating a 1-drop for your opponent. The best time to play a card with inflated stats would be on curve, but with no way of dealing with the opposing 1-drop, your opponent will get first use out of the minion which they receive. Even if they get a 1/1 minion, trading it into you Knight turns it into a 2/2, which is no longer special. If they get anything bigger than this, you have given up substantial value.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed play, Gravelsnout Knight is a poor card. There are better 1-drops available for all archetypes. If you are looking for a niche use for the card, you could attempt to use it with Mind Control Tech.
In Arena, Gravelsnout Knight is not a good card. Despite having good stats for a 1-drop, the downside of giving your opponent a free 1-drop of their own is too much of to overcome.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter