Grotesque Dragonhawk — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Grotesque Dragonhawk is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Whispers of the Old Gods packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Grotesque Dragonhawk may look appealing at first due to the amount of damage it can potentially deal, but like similar cards such as Windfury Harpy its poor stats mean that it will very rarely stick to the board long enough to be able to attack.
2. Constructed Play
Grotesque Dragonhawk is an extremely weak card in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Grotesque Dragonhawk is equally weak in the Arena. Its low stats means that it will be immediately dominated on the board by minions that your opponent plays around the same time.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Did Seeping Oozeling Just Receive A Post-Spoiler Buff?
- Silver Vanguard Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Lone Champion Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Seeping Oozeling Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Spiteful Summoner Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Black Friday Sales For Various Blizzard Games
- Zola the Gorgon Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Rummaging Kobold Reveal: Kobolds & Catacombs
- Something stupid like ...
- Aggro Paladin Deck List
- Toxin Cards
- Aggro Rogue Deck List
- Deck Request Thread
- Make it cheap #2 Budget Cannibal Warlock
- The Lich King
- Make it cheap #1 Budget Aggro Priest