Windfury Harpy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Windfury Harpy is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windfury Harpy can look appealing to newer players because of the amount of damage it can potentially deal. However, since it does not have Charge, it will have to survive on the board for at least one turn, during a period of the game where other minions have superior stats. This scenario is unlikely, making this card a poor choice for your deck.
Windfury Harpy is never seen in Constructed. At a high level there are far too many competitive options in the 6 Mana slot to justify including it, and even at a Basic Level, it is outclassed by cards such as Boulderfist Ogre.
Windfury Harpy is a very poor pick in Arena. The investment of 6 Mana into a card that is likely to trade with 4 Mana's worth of value from your opponent will leave you in a compromised position. Although it can put you in a very strong position if it goes unanswered, this is also true of almost any 6-drop minion.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck