Windfury Harpy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Windfury Harpy is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windfury Harpy can look appealing to newer players because of the amount of damage it can potentially deal. However, since it does not have Charge, it will have to survive on the board for at least one turn, during a period of the game where other minions have superior stats. This scenario is unlikely, making this card a poor choice for your deck.
Windfury Harpy is never seen in Constructed. At a high level there are far too many competitive options in the 6 Mana slot to justify including it, and even at a Basic Level, it is outclassed by cards such as Boulderfist Ogre.
Windfury Harpy is a very poor pick in Arena. The investment of 6 Mana into a card that is likely to trade with 4 Mana's worth of value from your opponent will leave you in a compromised position. Although it can put you in a very strong position if it goes unanswered, this is also true of almost any 6-drop minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck