Windfury Harpy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Windfury Harpy is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windfury Harpy can look appealing to newer players because of the amount of damage it can potentially deal. However, since it does not have Charge, it will have to survive on the board for at least one turn, during a period of the game where other minions have superior stats. This scenario is unlikely, making this card a poor choice for your deck.
Windfury Harpy is never seen in Constructed. At a high level there are far too many competitive options in the 6 Mana slot to justify including it, and even at a Basic Level, it is outclassed by cards such as Boulderfist Ogre.
Windfury Harpy is a very poor pick in Arena. The investment of 6 Mana into a card that is likely to trade with 4 Mana's worth of value from your opponent will leave you in a compromised position. Although it can put you in a very strong position if it goes unanswered, this is also true of almost any 6-drop minion.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List