Windfury Harpy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Windfury Harpy is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windfury Harpy can look appealing to newer players because of the amount of damage it can potentially deal. However, since it does not have Charge, it will have to survive on the board for at least one turn, during a period of the game where other minions have superior stats. This scenario is unlikely, making this card a poor choice for your deck.
Windfury Harpy is never seen in Constructed. At a high level there are far too many competitive options in the 6 Mana slot to justify including it, and even at a Basic Level, it is outclassed by cards such as Boulderfist Ogre.
Windfury Harpy is a very poor pick in Arena. The investment of 6 Mana into a card that is likely to trade with 4 Mana's worth of value from your opponent will leave you in a compromised position. Although it can put you in a very strong position if it goes unanswered, this is also true of almost any 6-drop minion.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck