Windfury Harpy — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Windfury Harpy is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from expert packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Windfury Harpy can look appealing to newer players because of the amount of damage it can potentially deal. However, since it does not have Charge, it will have to survive on the board for at least one turn, during a period of the game where other minions have superior stats. This scenario is unlikely, making this card a poor choice for your deck.
Windfury Harpy is never seen in Constructed. At a high level there are far too many competitive options in the 6 Mana slot to justify including it, and even at a Basic Level, it is outclassed by cards such as Boulderfist Ogre.
Windfury Harpy is a very poor pick in Arena. The investment of 6 Mana into a card that is likely to trade with 4 Mana's worth of value from your opponent will leave you in a compromised position. Although it can put you in a very strong position if it goes unanswered, this is also true of almost any 6-drop minion.
Decks with Windfury Harpy
Wild Even Paladin Deck Guide 3 weapons, 7 spells, 20 minions
|13,060||Apr 08 2019|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide