Gurubashi Chicken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Chicken is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Chicken is a fun card that follows the same theme as Angry Chicken. In order for the card's Overkill effect to be useful, the card requires buffs in order to have enough attack to Overkill and enough Health to survive, making the card very situational overall.
In Constructed, Gurubashi Chicken is far too weak for serious decks. However, it can be considered in fun and themed decks if an additional cheap Beast is required.
In Arena, Gurubashi Chicken is a terrible card an should never be picked.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck