Gurubashi Chicken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Chicken is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Chicken is a fun card that follows the same theme as Angry Chicken. In order for the card's Overkill effect to be useful, the card requires buffs in order to have enough attack to Overkill and enough Health to survive, making the card very situational overall.
In Constructed, Gurubashi Chicken is far too weak for serious decks. However, it can be considered in fun and themed decks if an additional cheap Beast is required.
In Arena, Gurubashi Chicken is a terrible card an should never be picked.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge