Gurubashi Chicken — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Gurubashi Chicken is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Gurubashi Chicken is a fun card that follows the same theme as Angry Chicken. In order for the card's Overkill effect to be useful, the card requires buffs in order to have enough attack to Overkill and enough Health to survive, making the card very situational overall.
In Constructed, Gurubashi Chicken is far too weak for serious decks. However, it can be considered in fun and themed decks if an additional cheap Beast is required.
In Arena, Gurubashi Chicken is a terrible card an should never be picked.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Holy Paladin Deck
- Relic Demon Hunter Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck