Hakkar, the Soulflayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hakkar, the Soulflayer is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hakkar, the Soulflayer is a powerful card that punishes players for drawing cards and having a low amount of cards in their deck once the Deathrattle triggers. The Corrupted Blood shuffled into each players deck rapidly snowball out of control when drawn, increasing the chance players draw additional Corrupted Blood with each subsequent draw.
In Constructed, Hakkar, the Soulflayer fits into decks that are specifically build around it. Such decks usually include ways to remove Corrupted Bloods from your own deck, or force opponents to draw cards.
Hakkar, the Soulflayer is a terrible card in Arena. The lack of card draw in Arena means the Deathrattle effect is equally likely to hurt both plays. This makes the defining factor of the card its stats, which, as a 10 Mana 9/6, are very poor.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck