Hakkar, the Soulflayer — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hakkar, the Soulflayer is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hakkar, the Soulflayer is a powerful card that punishes players for drawing cards and having a low amount of cards in their deck once the Deathrattle triggers. Theshuffled into each players deck rapidly snowball out of control when drawn, increasing the chance players draw additional Corrupted Blood with each subsequent draw.
In Constructed, Hakkar, the Soulflayer fits into decks that are specifically build around it. Such decks usually include ways to removes from your own deck, or force opponents to draw cards.
Hakkar, the Soulflayer is a terrible card in Arena. The lack of card draw in Arena means the Deathrattle effect is equally likely to hurt both plays. This makes the defining factor of the card its stats, which, as a 10 Mana 9/6, are very poor.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge