Happy Ghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
- 1. General Comments
- 2. Constructed Play
- 3. Arena
- 4. Meta Decks with Happy Ghoul
- 5. Budget Decks with Happy Ghoul
Happy Ghoul is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
If Happy Ghoul's effect can be triggered, it generates a saving of more than 2 Mana. This makes attempting to do so is an attractive proposition. The downside, outside of Priest decks, is that not only do you need to play a deck that is capable of healing, but you also need to be injured for the effect to work.
2. Constructed Play
Happy Ghoul is designed to be an aggressive tempo card. Creating an Aggro deck that injures itself early enough to be relevant means that you will be looking to use a Weapon class if you intend to use this card in Constructed play.
Happy Ghoul is an average card in Arena. Its effect is generally too hard to trigger, and in Priest, where it is easier to activate, the 2 Mana spent on healing face means that the 0-Mana Ghoul is not a big tempo gain, unless it is played very early in the game. On the other side of this, a 3/3 for 3 Mana is not a disaster, and so the Ghoul can be drafted as a filler minion if needed, especially if there are two or three potential activators.
4. Meta Decks with Happy Ghoul
Zoo Warlock Deck 5 spells, 25 minions
|4,800||Jan 01 2019|
5. Budget Decks with Happy Ghoul
Budget Zoo Warlock Deck 6 spells, 24 minions
|1,560||Jan 01 2019|
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Peter Whalen and Dean Ayala Show Early Versions of Rastakhan's Rumble Cards
- February 2019 Ranked Play Season: Pizza Stone Card Back
- Iksar on the February 5 Card Nerfs
- Five Cards to Be Nerfed on February 5
- Lunar New Year Begins on February 5 in Hearthstone
- February Ranked Play Update: Adjustments to Star Values Per Rank
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #34
- Tavern Brawl
- Cheap Mage Standard
- Arena Druid Tier Lists
- The Lich King
- unusual ?
- Deathbringer Saurfang
- Crafting Rules?
- Is the game dying?