Happy Ghoul — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Happy Ghoul is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
If Happy Ghoul's effect can be triggered, it generates a saving of more than 2 Mana. This makes attempting to do so is an attractive proposition. The downside, outside of Priest decks, is that not only do you need to play a deck that is capable of healing, but you also need to be injured for the effect to work.
2. Constructed Play
Happy Ghoul is designed to be an aggressive tempo card. Creating an Aggro deck that injures itself early enough to be relevant means that you will be looking to use a Weapon class if you intend to use this card in Constructed play.
Happy Ghoul is an average card in Arena. Its effect is generally too hard to trigger, and in Priest, where it is easier to activate, the 2 Mana spent on healing face means that the 0-Mana Ghoul is not a big tempo gain, unless it is played very early in the game. On the other side of this, a 3/3 for 3 Mana is not a disaster, and so the Ghoul can be drafted as a filler minion if needed, especially if there are two or three potential activators.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #25
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild