Helpless Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Helpless Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Helpless Hatchling is a versatile early-game minion that reduces the cost of a random Beast in hand. While the random target of the Deathrattle can weaken the card, playing out undesirable targets before trigging the Deathrattle can greatly improve the card.
In Constructed, Helpless Hatchling naturally fits Hunter decks due to their natural usage of Beasts. It can be used to speed up aggressive decks or to reduce the cost of key minions in slower combo-oriented decks.
In Arena, Helpless Hatchling is a terrible card. Even if the Deathrattle effect finds a strong target, a 1 Mana 1/1 minion is far too weak in Arena and simply concedes card advantage to opponents.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck