Helpless Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Helpless Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Helpless Hatchling is a versatile early-game minion that reduces the cost of a random Beast in hand. While the random target of the Deathrattle can weaken the card, playing out undesirable targets before trigging the Deathrattle can greatly improve the card.
In Constructed, Helpless Hatchling naturally fits Hunter decks due to their natural usage of Beasts. It can be used to speed up aggressive decks or to reduce the cost of key minions in slower combo-oriented decks.
In Arena, Helpless Hatchling is a terrible card. Even if the Deathrattle effect finds a strong target, a 1 Mana 1/1 minion is far too weak in Arena and simply concedes card advantage to opponents.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards