Helpless Hatchling — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Helpless Hatchling is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Helpless Hatchling is a versatile early-game minion that reduces the cost of a random Beast in hand. While the random target of the Deathrattle can weaken the card, playing out undesirable targets before trigging the Deathrattle can greatly improve the card.
In Constructed, Helpless Hatchling naturally fits Hunter decks due to their natural usage of Beasts. It can be used to speed up aggressive decks or to reduce the cost of key minions in slower combo-oriented decks.
In Arena, Helpless Hatchling is a terrible card. Even if the Deathrattle effect finds a strong target, a 1 Mana 1/1 minion is far too weak in Arena and simply concedes card advantage to opponents.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge