Hench-Clan Thug — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hench-Clan Thug is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hench-Clan Thug is a potentially powerful card when used by weapon classes. If played in the same turn as attacking with a weapon, it becomes one of the most powerful 3-drops in the game with the potential to become even stronger.
In Constructed, Hench-Clan Thug is a great choice for tempo Rogue decks that will almost always have a weapon equipped to immediately buff the minion.
In Arena, Hench-Clan Thug is a good for weapon classes. It is especially powerful in Rogue due to strong Hero Power synergy. However, outside of weapon classes the card is quite weak.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List