Hench-Clan Thug — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hench-Clan Thug is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hench-Clan Thug is a potentially powerful card when used by weapon classes. If played in the same turn as attacking with a weapon, it becomes one of the most powerful 3-drops in the game with the potential to become even stronger.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Hench-Clan Thug is a great choice for tempo Rogue decks that will almost always have a weapon equipped to immediately buff the minion.
In Arena, Hench-Clan Thug is a good for weapon classes. It is especially powerful in Rogue due to strong Hero Power synergy. However, outside of weapon classes the card is quite weak.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: A Witchy Recipe
- Shudderwock Animation Speed & Battlecry Cap to Be Fixed Soon
- Ben Brode Leaves Blizzard
- Hearthside Chat: Monster Hunt
- Blizzard Balance Gifting Now Available
- Ben Brode Answers Unsolved Hearthstone Mysteries
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #14
- What's the Move #21 - Azari Incoming!
- Primalfin totem vs Baku Paladin
- Dungeon Runs
- Competitive Concedestone
- Mad Magician
- Hearthstone Shaman Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Basic Warrior Deck
- Spiteful Druid Archetype
- The art of free to play