Hench-Clan Thug — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hench-Clan Thug is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hench-Clan Thug is a potentially powerful card when used by weapon classes. If played in the same turn as attacking with a weapon, it becomes one of the most powerful 3-drops in the game with the potential to become even stronger.
In Constructed, Hench-Clan Thug is a great choice for tempo Rogue decks that will almost always have a weapon equipped to immediately buff the minion.
In Arena, Hench-Clan Thug is a good for weapon classes. It is especially powerful in Rogue due to strong Hero Power synergy. However, outside of weapon classes the card is quite weak.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter