Hench-Clan Thug — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hench-Clan Thug is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hench-Clan Thug is a potentially powerful card when used by weapon classes. If played in the same turn as attacking with a weapon, it becomes one of the most powerful 3-drops in the game with the potential to become even stronger.
In Constructed, Hench-Clan Thug is a great choice for tempo Rogue decks that will almost always have a weapon equipped to immediately buff the minion.
In Arena, Hench-Clan Thug is a good for weapon classes. It is especially powerful in Rogue due to strong Hero Power synergy. However, outside of weapon classes the card is quite weak.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards