Hench-Clan Thug — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hench-Clan Thug is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hench-Clan Thug is a potentially powerful card when used by weapon classes. If played in the same turn as attacking with a weapon, it becomes one of the most powerful 3-drops in the game with the potential to become even stronger.
In Constructed, Hench-Clan Thug is a great choice for tempo Rogue decks that will almost always have a weapon equipped to immediately buff the minion.
In Arena, Hench-Clan Thug is a good for weapon classes. It is especially powerful in Rogue due to strong Hero Power synergy. However, outside of weapon classes the card is quite weak.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck