Hungry Ettin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hungry Ettin is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hungry Ettin is a brute force way to attempt to slow down your opponent. The downside of the card is that against decks that contain cheap removal for the Ettin, not only does your opponent gain the tempo benefit that they would get against other expensive minions, but they also get to keep their free 2-drop.
Hungry Ettin is not usually the best option in Constructed, due to the presence of strong enemy removal cards. Even if the opponent cannot remove it easily, the minion generated will usually be able to attack into the Ettin, which means its stats are more like a 4/8 than a 4/10. There is also the occasional problem that it can summon Stubborn Gastropod, , or for the opponent.
In Arena, Hungry Ettin is a reasonable card. If your opponent does not have a good removal spell to take care of the Ettin, it will take over the game and not only chew through the enemy army, but provide a solid defender to hide your other minions behind.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck