Hyldnir Frostrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hyldnir Frostrider is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Knights of the Frozen Throne packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Hyldnir Frostrider has very good stats for its Mana cost, but the downside of the card is large. Your Frozen minion will always miss one attack that it would otherwise have made (unless it were to be killed in the meantime), and so the extra point of damage represented by the Frostrider compared to a Vanilla 3-drop will often be countered by its downside.
2. Constructed Play
The conundrum you have if you want to put Hyldnir Frostrider in a deck is that the stats are such that you would like to play an aggressive deck, but it will slow down your curve. If you want to play it in a Control-orientated deck, then you will not suffer the downside, but there may be better cards for the job.
In Arena, this card is average. Although it is sometimes going to be good if played on curve, as you will be able to trade your board and then play it on an empty board, it becomes unplayable in many other situations.
- Rastakhan's Rumble Card Reveal Schedule
- Belligerent Gnome Reveal: Rastakhan's Rumble
- Ticket Scalper & Heavy Metal! Reveals: Rastakhan's Rumble
- BlizzCon 2018 Diablo Immortal Press Conference Recap
- R/Hearthstone BlizzCon 2018 Interview
- Activision Blizzard Q3 2018 Earnings Call
- Time Out! Card Reveal by Wronchi
- Update 12.4: New Classic Cards & Rastakhan's Rumble Pre-Purchase
- Shaman Dungeon Run
- Control Warrior
- Malygos Rogue
- Basic Druid Deck
- UK Players
- Whats the cheapest class to get into?
- No +5 Druid decks yet?
- OTK Mage