Hyldnir Frostrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hyldnir Frostrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hyldnir Frostrider has very good stats for its Mana cost, but the downside of the card is large. Your Frozen minion will always miss one attack that it would otherwise have made (unless it were to be killed in the meantime), and so the extra point of damage represented by the Frostrider compared to a Vanilla 3-drop will often be countered by its downside.
The conundrum you have if you want to put Hyldnir Frostrider in a deck is that the stats are such that you would like to play an aggressive deck, but it will slow down your curve. If you want to play it in a Control-orientated deck, then you will not suffer the downside, but there may be better cards for the job.
In Arena, this card is average. Although it is sometimes going to be good if played on curve, as you will be able to trade your board and then play it on an empty board, it becomes unplayable in many other situations.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge