Hyldnir Frostrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hyldnir Frostrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hyldnir Frostrider has very good stats for its Mana cost, but the downside of the card is large. Your Frozen minion will always miss one attack that it would otherwise have made (unless it were to be killed in the meantime), and so the extra point of damage represented by the Frostrider compared to a Vanilla 3-drop will often be countered by its downside.
The conundrum you have if you want to put Hyldnir Frostrider in a deck is that the stats are such that you would like to play an aggressive deck, but it will slow down your curve. If you want to play it in a Control-orientated deck, then you will not suffer the downside, but there may be better cards for the job.
In Arena, this card is average. Although it is sometimes going to be good if played on curve, as you will be able to trade your board and then play it on an empty board, it becomes unplayable in many other situations.
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?