Hyldnir Frostrider — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Hyldnir Frostrider is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Knights of the Frozen Throne and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Hyldnir Frostrider has very good stats for its Mana cost, but the downside of the card is large. Your Frozen minion will always miss one attack that it would otherwise have made (unless it were to be killed in the meantime), and so the extra point of damage represented by the Frostrider compared to a Vanilla 3-drop will often be countered by its downside.
The conundrum you have if you want to put Hyldnir Frostrider in a deck is that the stats are such that you would like to play an aggressive deck, but it will slow down your curve. If you want to play it in a Control-orientated deck, then you will not suffer the downside, but there may be better cards for the job.
In Arena, this card is average. Although it is sometimes going to be good if played on curve, as you will be able to trade your board and then play it on an empty board, it becomes unplayable in many other situations.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge