Icehowl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Icehowl is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Icehowl is the most powerful charge minion in the game. However, its card text means that it has to be used as a clearing tool to fight for the board and not as a direct damage source. Due to this, Ragnaros the Firelord will usually be a preferable option, since it is cheaper and does not deal damage to itself while clearing minions. It should be noted that you can Silence this minion to allow it to attack an enemy hero, but doing so on the turn it is played will also Silence the Charge ability, making it unable to attack.
In Constructed, Icehowl will generally be outclassed by Ragnaros the Firelord and other high impact Legendaries.
Icehowl is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards