Icehowl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Icehowl is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Icehowl is the most powerful charge minion in the game. However, its card text means that it has to be used as a clearing tool to fight for the board and not as a direct damage source. Due to this, Ragnaros the Firelord will usually be a preferable option, since it is cheaper and does not deal damage to itself while clearing minions. It should be noted that you can Silence this minion to allow it to attack an enemy hero, but doing so on the turn it is played will also Silence the Charge ability, making it unable to attack.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Icehowl will generally be outclassed by Ragnaros the Firelord and other high impact Legendaries.
Icehowl is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!