Icehowl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Icehowl is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Icehowl is the most powerful charge minion in the game. However, its card text means that it has to be used as a clearing tool to fight for the board and not as a direct damage source. Due to this, Ragnaros the Firelord will usually be a preferable option, since it is cheaper and does not deal damage to itself while clearing minions. It should be noted that you can Silence this minion to allow it to attack an enemy hero, but doing so on the turn it is played will also Silence the Charge ability, making it unable to attack.
In Constructed, Icehowl will generally be outclassed by Ragnaros the Firelord and other high impact Legendaries.
Icehowl is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck