Icehowl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Icehowl is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Icehowl is the most powerful charge minion in the game. However, its card text means that it has to be used as a clearing tool to fight for the board and not as a direct damage source. Due to this, Ragnaros the Firelord will usually be a preferable option, since it is cheaper and does not deal damage to itself while clearing minions. It should be noted that you can Silence this minion to allow it to attack an enemy hero, but doing so on the turn it is played will also Silence the Charge ability, making it unable to attack.
In Constructed, Icehowl will generally be outclassed by Ragnaros the Firelord and other high impact Legendaries.
Icehowl is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck