Icehowl — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Icehowl is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Icehowl is the most powerful charge minion in the game. However, its card text means that it has to be used as a clearing tool to fight for the board and not as a direct damage source. Due to this, Ragnaros the Firelord will usually be a preferable option, since it is cheaper and does not deal damage to itself while clearing minions. It should be noted that you can Silence this minion to allow it to attack an enemy hero, but doing so on the turn it is played will also Silence the Charge ability, making it unable to attack.
In Constructed, Icehowl will generally be outclassed by Ragnaros the Firelord and other high impact Legendaries.
Icehowl is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck