Igneous Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Igneous Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Igneous Elemental is a strong card in a Elemental themed deck. Including those from the Deathrattle effect, the card provides 3 playable Elementals, ensuring there will be Elemental activators available for many turns to come.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Igneous Elemental fits best into an Elemental Synergy deck. With the 3 Elementals supplied by the card you should have a reliable source of Elemental activators for most of the game.
In Arena, Igneous Elemental is an above average card. Although it has fairly weak stats for a 3-Mana minion, its ability to provide cheap Elemental cards with its Deathrattle effect adds a large amount of value, especially if you have managed to draft any other Elementals in your deck.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild