Igneous Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Igneous Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Igneous Elemental is a strong card in a Elemental themed deck. Including those from the Deathrattle effect, the card provides 3 playable Elementals, ensuring there will be Elemental activators available for many turns to come.
In Constructed, Igneous Elemental fits best into an Elemental Synergy deck. With the 3 Elementals supplied by the card you should have a reliable source of Elemental activators for most of the game.
In Arena, Igneous Elemental is an above average card. Although it has fairly weak stats for a 3-Mana minion, its ability to provide cheap Elemental cards with its Deathrattle effect adds a large amount of value, especially if you have managed to draft any other Elementals in your deck.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike