Igneous Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Igneous Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Igneous Elemental is a strong card in a Elemental themed deck. Including those from the Deathrattle effect, the card provides 3 playable Elementals, ensuring there will be Elemental activators available for many turns to come.
In Constructed, Igneous Elemental fits best into an Elemental Synergy deck. With the 3 Elementals supplied by the card you should have a reliable source of Elemental activators for most of the game.
In Arena, Igneous Elemental is an above average card. Although it has fairly weak stats for a 3-Mana minion, its ability to provide cheap Elemental cards with its Deathrattle effect adds a large amount of value, especially if you have managed to draft any other Elementals in your deck.
Decks with Igneous Elemental
Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|5,700||Aug 09 2017|
Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,600||Aug 09 2017|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend