Igneous Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Igneous Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro packs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Igneous Elemental is a strong card in a Elemental themed deck. Including those from the Deathrattle effect, the card provides 3 playable Elementals, ensuring there will be Elemental activators available for many turns to come.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Igneous Elemental fits best into an Elemental Synergy deck. With the 3 Elementals supplied by the card you should have a reliable source of Elemental activators for most of the game.
In Arena, Igneous Elemental is an above average card. Although it has fairly weak stats for a 3-Mana minion, its ability to provide cheap Elemental cards with its Deathrattle effect adds a large amount of value, especially if you have managed to draft any other Elementals in your deck.
4. Meta Decks with Igneous Elemental
Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|5,700||Aug 09 2017|
Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,600||Aug 09 2017|
- Rise of Shadows Card Reveal Schedule
- Roger and Reall Banned from Hearthstone Grandmasters
- Oblivitron & Lazul's Scheme Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Swampqueen Hagatha Reveal: Rise of Shadows
- Togwaggle's Scheme: Rise of Shadows
- Peter Whalen: No New Hero Cards in Rise of Shadows
- Patch 13.4: Rise of Shadows Pre-Purchase & Game Improvements
- Rise of Shadows is the First Expansion of the Year of the Dragon
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- Rumble Run High Priest Thekal
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Pre-Order Question
- The Witchwood Monster Hunt
- Year of the Dragon Questions Questions
- Pack from outside the game