Igneous Elemental — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Igneous Elemental is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Journey to Un'Goro and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Igneous Elemental is a strong card in a Elemental themed deck. Including those from the Deathrattle effect, the card provides 3 playable Elementals, ensuring there will be Elemental activators available for many turns to come.
In Constructed, Igneous Elemental fits best into an Elemental Synergy deck. With the 3 Elementals supplied by the card you should have a reliable source of Elemental activators for most of the game.
In Arena, Igneous Elemental is an above average card. Although it has fairly weak stats for a 3-Mana minion, its ability to provide cheap Elemental cards with its Deathrattle effect adds a large amount of value, especially if you have managed to draft any other Elementals in your deck.
Decks with Igneous Elemental
Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|5,700||Aug 09 2017|
Budget Midrange Elemental Shaman Deck 10 spells, 20 minions
|2,600||Aug 09 2017|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?