Injured Kvaldir — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Kvaldir is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Kvaldir is another option added to the game for a potential powerful 1-drop. However, as with many of these cards, it runs into the problem of being inconsistent, or requiring work to setup, making the superb Zombie Chow a superior option in most scenarios.
In Constructed, Injured Kvaldir has some potential in Priest decks, or other decks running Zombie Chow as a turn 1 play., but for the most part will almost always be outclassed by
Injured Kvaldir is no longer available in Arena.
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior