Injured Kvaldir — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Kvaldir is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Kvaldir is another option added to the game for a potential powerful 1-drop. However, as with many of these cards, it runs into the problem of being inconsistent, or requiring work to setup, making the superb Zombie Chow a superior option in most scenarios.
In Constructed, Injured Kvaldir has some potential in Priest decks, or other decks running Earthen Ring Farseer, but for the most part will almost always be outclassed by Zombie Chow as a turn 1 play.
Injured Kvaldir is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike