Injured Kvaldir — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Kvaldir is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Kvaldir is another option added to the game for a potential powerful 1-drop. However, as with many of these cards, it runs into the problem of being inconsistent, or requiring work to setup, making the superb Zombie Chow a superior option in most scenarios.
In Constructed, Injured Kvaldir has some potential in Priest decks, or other decks running Zombie Chow as a turn 1 play., but for the most part will almost always be outclassed by
Injured Kvaldir is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge