Injured Kvaldir — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Kvaldir is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Kvaldir is another option added to the game for a potential powerful 1-drop. However, as with many of these cards, it runs into the problem of being inconsistent, or requiring work to setup, making the superb Zombie Chow a superior option in most scenarios.
In Constructed, Injured Kvaldir has some potential in Priest decks, or other decks running Zombie Chow as a turn 1 play., but for the most part will almost always be outclassed by
Injured Kvaldir is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards