Injured Kvaldir — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Injured Kvaldir is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Injured Kvaldir is another option added to the game for a potential powerful 1-drop. However, as with many of these cards, it runs into the problem of being inconsistent, or requiring work to setup, making the superb Zombie Chow a superior option in most scenarios.
In Constructed, Injured Kvaldir has some potential in Priest decks, or other decks running Zombie Chow as a turn 1 play., but for the most part will almost always be outclassed by
Injured Kvaldir is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List