Ironforge Rifleman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironforge Rifleman is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironforge Rifleman is an extremely poor card in terms of stats per mana. However, the utility of minions that can deal damage as they come into play is extremely high, and because of this Ironforge Rifleman may see some use in very low-budget, or Basic only decks.
Ironforge Rifleman is rarely seen in Constructed, as highly tuned decks with access to Expert Set cards will usually have far better options for removing opposing minions. However, it can have a place in a deck for a player on a budget.
Ironforge Rifleman is underwhelming in Arena, but it can be the best choice out of a poor pack. The ability to simultaneously play a minion while removing a minion from your opponent is incredibly valuable in Arena, and as such you can pick this card slightly more highly if you are low on these sorts of cards.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens