Ironforge Rifleman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironforge Rifleman is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironforge Rifleman is an extremely poor card in terms of stats per mana. However, the utility of minions that can deal damage as they come into play is extremely high, and because of this Ironforge Rifleman may see some use in very low-budget, or Basic only decks.
Ironforge Rifleman is rarely seen in Constructed, as highly tuned decks with access to Expert Set cards will usually have far better options for removing opposing minions. However, it can have a place in a deck for a player on a budget.
Ironforge Rifleman is underwhelming in Arena, but it can be the best choice out of a poor pack. The ability to simultaneously play a minion while removing a minion from your opponent is incredibly valuable in Arena, and as such you can pick this card slightly more highly if you are low on these sorts of cards.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck