Ironforge Rifleman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironforge Rifleman is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ironforge Rifleman is an extremely poor card in terms of stats per mana. However, the utility of minions that can deal damage as they come into play is extremely high, and because of this Ironforge Rifleman may see some use in very low-budget, or Basic only decks.
2. Constructed Play
Ironforge Rifleman is rarely seen in Constructed, as highly tuned decks with access to Expert Set cards will usually have far better options for removing opposing minions. However, it can have a place in a deck for a player on a budget.
Ironforge Rifleman is underwhelming in Arena, but it can be the best choice out of a poor pack. The ability to simultaneously play a minion while removing a minion from your opponent is incredibly valuable in Arena, and as such you can pick this card slightly more highly if you are low on these sorts of cards.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Cheap Terestian Illhoof Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Magic Mirror Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Silverware Golem Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Giantfin Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Lady Naz'jar Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Nefarian and Onyxia Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Atramedes Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Razorgore the Untamed Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Highlord Omokk Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Rend Blackhand Warlock Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Garr Mage Deck (Normal Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day