Ironforge Rifleman — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironforge Rifleman is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 55 and 56 with Mage. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironforge Rifleman is an extremely poor card in terms of stats per mana. However, the utility of minions that can deal damage as they come into play is extremely high, and because of this Ironforge Rifleman may see some use in very low-budget, or Basic only decks.
Ironforge Rifleman is rarely seen in Constructed, as highly tuned decks with access to Expert Set cards will usually have far better options for removing opposing minions. However, it can have a place in a deck for a player on a budget.
Ironforge Rifleman is underwhelming in Arena, but it can be the best choice out of a poor pack. The ability to simultaneously play a minion while removing a minion from your opponent is incredibly valuable in Arena, and as such you can pick this card slightly more highly if you are low on these sorts of cards.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List