Ironfur Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironfur Grizzly is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Ironfur Grizzly is a reasonable value for a 3-drop. 3/3 of stats with a beneficial ability is considered the standard for a 3 Mana card, and Ironfur Grizzly offers both Taunt, and the Beast trait as upsides. However, there are usually better options for 3 Mana cards that fit the gameplan of a deck.
2. Constructed Play
Ironfur Grizzly is rarely seen in Constructed as it is outclassed by other 3-drops. It can be of some use in a Basic deck, especially in Hunter, as this class can benefit from its Beast trait.
Ironfur Grizzly is an acceptable 3-drop in Arena. It fits the accepted value of a 3-drop with 3/3 of stats and a beneficial ability. However, it has decreased in value since 3/4 cards such as Spider Tank have been added to the game.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Basic Hunter Deck
- Basic Priest Deck
- Cheap Netherspite Warrior Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Free Medivh! Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Cheap Curator Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic The Steel Sentinel Paladin Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Temple Escape Priest Deck (Normal Mode)
- Basic Maloriak Hunter Deck (Normal Mode)
- Deathrattle Rogue
- Aggro Unite the Murlocs Quest Shaman Standard
- Spell Damage Mage
- Even Rogue
- Control Warlock
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Warlock Dungeon Run
- Pull of the Day