Ironfur Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironfur Grizzly is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironfur Grizzly is a reasonable value for a 3-drop. 3/3 of stats with a beneficial ability is considered the standard for a 3 Mana card, and Ironfur Grizzly offers both Taunt, and the Beast trait as upsides. However, there are usually better options for 3 Mana cards that fit the gameplan of a deck.
Ironfur Grizzly is rarely seen in Constructed as it is outclassed by other 3-drops. It can be of some use in a Basic deck, especially in Hunter, as this class can benefit from its Beast trait.
Ironfur Grizzly is an acceptable 3-drop in Arena. It fits the accepted value of a 3-drop with 3/3 of stats and a beneficial ability. However, it has decreased in value since 3/4 cards such ashave been added to the game.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List