Ironfur Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironfur Grizzly is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironfur Grizzly is a reasonable value for a 3-drop. 3/3 of stats with a beneficial ability is considered the standard for a 3 Mana card, and Ironfur Grizzly offers both Taunt, and the Beast trait as upsides. However, there are usually better options for 3 Mana cards that fit the gameplan of a deck.
Ironfur Grizzly is rarely seen in Constructed as it is outclassed by other 3-drops. It can be of some use in a Basic deck, especially in Hunter, as this class can benefit from its Beast trait.
Ironfur Grizzly is an acceptable 3-drop in Arena. It fits the accepted value of a 3-drop with 3/3 of stats and a beneficial ability. However, it has decreased in value since 3/4 cards such ashave been added to the game.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck