Ironfur Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironfur Grizzly is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironfur Grizzly is a reasonable value for a 3-drop. 3/3 of stats with a beneficial ability is considered the standard for a 3 Mana card, and Ironfur Grizzly offers both Taunt, and the Beast trait as upsides. However, there are usually better options for 3 Mana cards that fit the gameplan of a deck.
Ironfur Grizzly is rarely seen in Constructed as it is outclassed by other 3-drops. It can be of some use in a Basic deck, especially in Hunter, as this class can benefit from its Beast trait.
Ironfur Grizzly is an acceptable 3-drop in Arena. It fits the accepted value of a 3-drop with 3/3 of stats and a beneficial ability. However, it has decreased in value since 3/4 cards such ashave been added to the game.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens