Ironfur Grizzly — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Ironfur Grizzly is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Hunter. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Ironfur Grizzly is a reasonable value for a 3-drop. 3/3 of stats with a beneficial ability is considered the standard for a 3 Mana card, and Ironfur Grizzly offers both Taunt, and the Beast trait as upsides. However, there are usually better options for 3 Mana cards that fit the gameplan of a deck.
Ironfur Grizzly is rarely seen in Constructed as it is outclassed by other 3-drops. It can be of some use in a Basic deck, especially in Hunter, as this class can benefit from its Beast trait.
Ironfur Grizzly is an acceptable 3-drop in Arena. It fits the accepted value of a 3-drop with 3/3 of stats and a beneficial ability. However, it has decreased in value since 3/4 cards such ashave been added to the game.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List