Jeweled Scarab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jeweled Scarab is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jeweled Scarab is a card introduced in League of Explorers that uses the Discover mechanic which involves selecting a random card from 3 options available to your class. Jeweled Scarab follows the statline of Novice Engineer which is generally considered a weak card.
In Constructed, Jeweled Scarab is a very weak card because of its poor stats. Novice Engineer is rarely seen in Constructed because it is such a weak play on the board and Jeweled Scarab has much the same problem.
Jeweled Scarab is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck