Jeweled Scarab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jeweled Scarab is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jeweled Scarab is a card introduced in League of Explorers that uses the Discover mechanic which involves selecting a random card from 3 options available to your class. Jeweled Scarab follows the statline of Novice Engineer which is generally considered a weak card.
In Constructed, Jeweled Scarab is a very weak card because of its poor stats. Novice Engineer is rarely seen in Constructed because it is such a weak play on the board and Jeweled Scarab has much the same problem.
Jeweled Scarab is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck