Jeweled Scarab — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Jeweled Scarab is a neutral minion. This card used to be obtained in the League of Explorers Mountain solo adventure, but is now only obtainable through crafting (unless you purchased the first wing of the League of Explorers before the expansion was removed from the shop, in which case, you can still purchase the rest of the expansion). Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Jeweled Scarab is a card introduced in League of Explorers that uses the Discover mechanic which involves selecting a random card from 3 options available to your class. Jeweled Scarab follows the statline of Novice Engineer which is generally considered a weak card.
In Constructed, Jeweled Scarab is a very weak card because of its poor stats. Novice Engineer is rarely seen in Constructed because it is such a weak play on the board and Jeweled Scarab has much the same problem.
Jeweled Scarab is no longer available in Arena.
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Microsoft Leaders Visit Blizzard Post $69B Acquisition, Hint at Brighter, Autonomous Future
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck