Kaboom Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kaboom Bot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kaboom Bot is a card that can generate awkward situations for opponents. While it is in play, the Deathrattle effect deters opponents from playing bigger minions due to the amount of damage that can be caused to them. However, it offers very little value on an empty board as a 3 Mana 2/2 and it can often be easily removed with spells.
In Constructed, Kaboom Bot is too situational to see high-level play.
In Arena, Kaboom Bot is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks rely heavily on minions, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove Kaboom Bot directly with spells. As a result, it will regularly be able to take very favourable trades or at the very least, force opponents to inefficient turns to play around it.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck