Kaboom Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kaboom Bot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kaboom Bot is a card that can generate awkward situations for opponents. While it is in play, the Deathrattle effect deters opponents from playing bigger minions due to the amount of damage that can be caused to them. However, it offers very little value on an empty board as a 3 Mana 2/2 and it can often be easily removed with spells.
In Constructed, Kaboom Bot is too situational to see high-level play.
In Arena, Kaboom Bot is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks rely heavily on minions, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove Kaboom Bot directly with spells. As a result, it will regularly be able to take very favourable trades or at the very least, force opponents to inefficient turns to play around it.
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- High Profile Departures Amid Lawsuit
- Ex-Community Manager Nevalistis Talks About Her Experience at Blizzard
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Pirate Questline Warrior