Kaboom Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kaboom Bot is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Boomsday Project packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kaboom Bot is a card that can generate awkward situations for opponents. While it is in play, the Deathrattle effect deters opponents from playing bigger minions due to the amount of damage that can be caused to them. However, it offers very little value on an empty board as a 3 Mana 2/2 and it can often be easily removed with spells.
In Constructed, Kaboom Bot is too situational to see high-level play.
In Arena, Kaboom Bot is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks rely heavily on minions, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove Kaboom Bot directly with spells. As a result, it will regularly be able to take very favourable trades or at the very least, force opponents to inefficient turns to play around it.
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Hearthstone 17.2.2 Client Patch Now Live
- Hearthstone Balance Patch: Buffs & Nerfs Coming on Monday
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2020 Earnings Call: Shadowlands Still Planned for 2020
- Duplicate Cards in Season Rewards Chest
- Virtual Take Your Child to Work Day at Blizzard
- Return of the Mechazod Brawl
- Dalaran Heist help please
- Tombs of Terror Sir Finley
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Highlander Hunter - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeh's Rank 1 Legend
- Quest Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Kibler's
- Aggro Egg Warrior - Ashes of Outland April 2020 - Zeeland's