Kaboom Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kaboom Bot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kaboom Bot is a card that can generate awkward situations for opponents. While it is in play, the Deathrattle effect deters opponents from playing bigger minions due to the amount of damage that can be caused to them. However, it offers very little value on an empty board as a 3 Mana 2/2 and it can often be easily removed with spells.
In Constructed, Kaboom Bot is too situational to see high-level play.
In Arena, Kaboom Bot is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks rely heavily on minions, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove Kaboom Bot directly with spells. As a result, it will regularly be able to take very favourable trades or at the very least, force opponents to inefficient turns to play around it.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards