Kaboom Bot — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Kaboom Bot is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Kaboom Bot is a card that can generate awkward situations for opponents. While it is in play, the Deathrattle effect deters opponents from playing bigger minions due to the amount of damage that can be caused to them. However, it offers very little value on an empty board as a 3 Mana 2/2 and it can often be easily removed with spells.
In Constructed, Kaboom Bot is too situational to see high-level play.
In Arena, Kaboom Bot is a reasonable card. As most Arena decks rely heavily on minions, it is unlikely opponents will be able to remove Kaboom Bot directly with spells. As a result, it will regularly be able to take very favourable trades or at the very least, force opponents to inefficient turns to play around it.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck