Leatherclad Hogleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leatherclad Hogleader is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Leatherclad Hogleader is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will rarely have 6 cards in hand when it comes to playing Letherclad Hogleader on turn 6, and as the game goes on your opponent is likely to have even fewer cards in hand.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Letherclad Hogleader is a weak card that does not see play. Although it may seem strong in mill decks which aim to fatigue the opponent, it does not fit the overall strategy as they are only able to deal damage once your opponents run out of cards, which kills them quickly anyway.
In Arena, Letherclad Hogleader is a fairly weak card. Without a way to activate the Battlecry, it becomes a 6-Mana 6/6, which is below average and unable to consistently trade well.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- The Witchwood Full Spoiler Schedule
- "New Year Of The Raven" Party Will Reward Packs With Each Daily Quest
- Ben Brode Answers Community Questions In Video For WIRED
- Enrage Keyword To Be Replaced By "While Damaged"
- More Witchwood Spoilers Coming March 26th, Set Likely To Release April 12th
- This Week's Starcraft-Themed Tavern Brawl Rewards Three K&C Packs
- What's the Move #19 - Shadowy Thoughts
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Help me build this warrior
- Silver Hand Paladin Deck List
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard