Leatherclad Hogleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leatherclad Hogleader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leatherclad Hogleader is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will rarely have 6 cards in hand when it comes to playing Letherclad Hogleader on turn 6, and as the game goes on your opponent is likely to have even fewer cards in hand.
In Constructed, Letherclad Hogleader is a weak card that does not see play. Although it may seem strong in mill decks which aim to fatigue the opponent, it does not fit the overall strategy as they are only able to deal damage once your opponents run out of cards, which kills them quickly anyway.
Letherclad Hogleader is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List