Leatherclad Hogleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leatherclad Hogleader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leatherclad Hogleader is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will rarely have 6 cards in hand when it comes to playing Letherclad Hogleader on turn 6, and as the game goes on your opponent is likely to have even fewer cards in hand.
In Constructed, Letherclad Hogleader is a weak card that does not see play. Although it may seem strong in mill decks which aim to fatigue the opponent, it does not fit the overall strategy as they are only able to deal damage once your opponents run out of cards, which kills them quickly anyway.
Letherclad Hogleader is no longer available in Arena.
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- Diablo 2 Gameplay AI Upscaled to 4K, 60 FPS
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Supremus Challenge
- Totem Shaman
- Lady Vashj
- What does -1/-1 do on a card?
- Guardian Animals Druid
- Malygos Quest Warlock
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Control Warrior Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend