Leatherclad Hogleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leatherclad Hogleader is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Leatherclad Hogleader is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will rarely have 6 cards in hand when it comes to playing Letherclad Hogleader on turn 6, and as the game goes on your opponent is likely to have even fewer cards in hand.
In Constructed, Letherclad Hogleader is a weak card that does not see play. Although it may seem strong in mill decks which aim to fatigue the opponent, it does not fit the overall strategy as they are only able to deal damage once your opponents run out of cards, which kills them quickly anyway.
Letherclad Hogleader is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Earnings Call
- Blizzard's Head of Global Human Resources is No Longer with the Company
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2021 Financial Results Press Release
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Handbuff Paladin Deck
- Questline Warlock Deck
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide
- Questline Mage
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj