Leatherclad Hogleader — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Leatherclad Hogleader is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Leatherclad Hogleader is a fairly underwhelming minion. It has slightly below average stats for its Mana cost and has an incredibly situational Battlecry. Your opponent will rarely have 6 cards in hand when it comes to playing Letherclad Hogleader on turn 6, and as the game goes on your opponent is likely to have even fewer cards in hand.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Letherclad Hogleader is a weak card that does not see play. Although it may seem strong in mill decks which aim to fatigue the opponent, it does not fit the overall strategy as they are only able to deal damage once your opponents run out of cards, which kills them quickly anyway.
Letherclad Hogleader is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior