Lone Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lone Champion is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lone Champion is a strong early-game card designed for decks that run very few early-game minions. If you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, the Divine Shield and Taunt effects make the card an excellent tool for slowing down aggressive opponents.
Lone Champion is a good anti-Aggro tech card that can be considered in archetypes that run every few early-game minions such a Control Warrior or Ramp Druid.
In Arena, Lone Champion is a great card. Lone Champion is one of the few cards that is better when played from an unfavourable position and is a great card to help regain early board control, yet still has reasonable enough stats that it can be played while ahead as a regular 2/4 minion.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens