Lone Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lone Champion is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lone Champion is a strong early-game card designed for decks that run very few early-game minions. If you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, the Divine Shield and Taunt effects make the card an excellent tool for slowing down aggressive opponents.
Lone Champion is a good anti-Aggro tech card that can be considered in archetypes that run every few early-game minions such a Control Warrior or Ramp Druid.
In Arena, Lone Champion is a great card. Lone Champion is one of the few cards that is better when played from an unfavourable position and is a great card to help regain early board control, yet still has reasonable enough stats that it can be played while ahead as a regular 2/4 minion.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck