Lone Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lone Champion is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lone Champion is a strong early-game card designed for decks that run very few early-game minions. If you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, the Divine Shield and Taunt effects make the card an excellent tool for slowing down aggressive opponents.
2. Constructed Play
Lone Champion is a good anti-Aggro tech card that can be considered in archetypes that run every few early-game minions such a Control Warrior or Ramp Druid.
In Arena, Lone Champion is a great card. Lone Champion is one of the few cards that is better when played from an unfavourable position and is a great card to help regain early board control, yet still has reasonable enough stats that it can be played while ahead as a regular 2/4 minion.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild