Lone Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lone Champion is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lone Champion is a strong early-game card designed for decks that run very few early-game minions. If you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, the Divine Shield and Taunt effects make the card an excellent tool for slowing down aggressive opponents.
Lone Champion is a good anti-Aggro tech card that can be considered in archetypes that run every few early-game minions such a Control Warrior or Ramp Druid.
In Arena, Lone Champion is a great card. Lone Champion is one of the few cards that is better when played from an unfavourable position and is a great card to help regain early board control, yet still has reasonable enough stats that it can be played while ahead as a regular 2/4 minion.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List