Lone Champion — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lone Champion is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lone Champion is a strong early-game card designed for decks that run very few early-game minions. If you are able to trigger the Battlecry effect, the Divine Shield and Taunt effects make the card an excellent tool for slowing down aggressive opponents.
Lone Champion is a good anti-Aggro tech card that can be considered in archetypes that run every few early-game minions such a Control Warrior or Ramp Druid.
In Arena, Lone Champion is a great card. Lone Champion is one of the few cards that is better when played from an unfavourable position and is a great card to help regain early board control, yet still has reasonable enough stats that it can be played while ahead as a regular 2/4 minion.
Decks with Lone Champion
Wild Recruit Hunter Deck Guide 2 weapons, 4 spells, 23 minions, 1 hero card
|12,060||Apr 08 2019|
- Galakrond Priest Hotfix: December 10th
- Descent of Dragons Update Notes
- Why Diablo 2 Still Holds Up After 20 Years - Book Excerpt
- List of Known Issues After the 16.0 Patch
- Hearthstone Update 16.0 Patch Notes
- Battlegrounds MMR Updates: December 5th
- All Descent of Dragons Cards Revealed
- BlizzCon Winning Cosplays Interview
- Tombs of Terror Reno Jackson
- A new RP-Realm Toy: The Craftily Crafted Mask
- Basic Druid Deck
- pre-release dod cards
- Aggro Tempo Mage
- Missing Cards
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Arena Hunter Tier Lists