Lord of the Arena
Table of Contents
Lord of the Arena is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Lord of the Arena is a very weak card. Like many Taunt minions in the game, it is overcosted and understatted because of its Taunt ability, which does not do enough to justify the lack of value.
2. Constructed Play
Lord of the Arena is a poor choice in a Constructed deck at any level. Even within the basic set there are superior options for a 6 Mana card like Boulderfist Ogre.
Lord of the Arena is a very inefficient minion in Arena. Due to its 5 Health, it is likely to trade down into a lower cost minion, or cheaper removal spell.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists