Lord of the Arena — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lord of the Arena is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lord of the Arena is a very weak card. Like many Taunt minions in the game, it is overcosted and understatted because of its Taunt ability, which does not do enough to justify the lack of value.
Lord of the Arena is a poor choice in a Constructed deck at any level. Even within the basic set there are superior options for a 6 Mana card like Boulderfist Ogre.
Lord of the Arena is a very inefficient minion in Arena. Due to its 5 Health, it is likely to trade down into a lower cost minion, or cheaper removal spell.
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck