Lord of the Arena — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lord of the Arena is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lord of the Arena is a very weak card. Like many Taunt minions in the game, it is overcosted and understatted because of its Taunt ability, which does not do enough to justify the lack of value.
Lord of the Arena is a poor choice in a Constructed deck at any level. Even within the basic set there are superior options for a 6 Mana card like Boulderfist Ogre.
Lord of the Arena is a very inefficient minion in Arena. Due to its 5 Health, it is likely to trade down into a lower cost minion, or cheaper removal spell.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck