Lord of the Arena — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Lord of the Arena is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 59 and 60 with Priest. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Lord of the Arena is a very weak card. Like many Taunt minions in the game, it is overcosted and understatted because of its Taunt ability, which does not do enough to justify the lack of value.
Lord of the Arena is a poor choice in a Constructed deck at any level. Even within the basic set there are superior options for a 6 Mana card like Boulderfist Ogre.
Lord of the Arena is a very inefficient minion in Arena. Due to its 5 Health, it is likely to trade down into a lower cost minion, or cheaper removal spell.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List