Madam Goya — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Madam Goya is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Madam Goya is a unique minion, capable of interacting with your deck, similar to Barnes. The Battlecry effect can be used for two different purposes. Firstly, it can be used on a cheap minion, effectively upgrading that minion to a stronger one in your deck. Secondly, it can be used to recycle powerful minions such as Reno Jackson to allow you benefit from their Battlecries a second time.
In Constructed, Madam Goya does not see any high level play. It fits best into classes such as Paladin or Shaman, which are able to create cheap minions for an easy target to be substituted. However, the huge drawback of this is that it weakens your deck overall, opening you up to the possibility of wasting a draw on a cheap token later into the game.
Madam Goya is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck