Madam Goya — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Madam Goya is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Madam Goya is a unique minion, capable of interacting with your deck, similar to Barnes. The Battlecry effect can be used for two different purposes. Firstly, it can be used on a cheap minion, effectively upgrading that minion to a stronger one in your deck. Secondly, it can be used to recycle powerful minions such as Reno Jackson to allow you benefit from their Battlecries a second time.
In Constructed, Madam Goya does not see any high level play. It fits best into classes such as Paladin or Shaman, which are able to create cheap minions for an easy target to be substituted. However, the huge drawback of this is that it weakens your deck overall, opening you up to the possibility of wasting a draw on a cheap token later into the game.
Madam Goya is no longer available in Arena.
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge