Madam Goya — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Madam Goya is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Madam Goya is a unique minion, capable of interacting with your deck, similar to Barnes. The Battlecry effect can be used for two different purposes. Firstly, it can be used on a cheap minion, effectively upgrading that minion to a stronger one in your deck. Secondly, it can be used to recycle powerful minions such as to allow you benefit from their Battlecries a second time.
In Constructed, Madam Goya does not see any high level play. It fits best into classes such as Paladin or Shaman, which are able to create cheap minions for an easy target to be substituted. However, the huge drawback of this is that it weakens your deck overall, opening you up to the possibility of wasting a draw on a cheap token later into the game.
Madam Goya is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards