Madam Goya — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Madam Goya is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Mean Streets of Gadgetzan and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Madam Goya is a unique minion, capable of interacting with your deck, similar to Barnes. The Battlecry effect can be used for two different purposes. Firstly, it can be used on a cheap minion, effectively upgrading that minion to a stronger one in your deck. Secondly, it can be used to recycle powerful minions such as Reno Jackson to allow you benefit from their Battlecries a second time.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Madam Goya does not see any high level play. It fits best into classes such as Paladin or Shaman, which are able to create cheap minions for an easy target to be substituted. However, the huge drawback of this is that it weakens your deck overall, opening you up to the possibility of wasting a draw on a cheap token later into the game.
Madam Goya is no longer available in Arena.
- Iksar on Basic and Classic Sets
- Four New Collectible Blizzard Books Coming This Fall
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 33
- Blizzard Survey Asks: "Would You Continue Playing Hearthstone if There Were No Tournaments"
- Bungie Regains Publishing Rights for Destiny
- Tavern Brawl: Old and New
- January Update: Arena and Rumble Run Changes
- New Wild Bundle Available With 40 Card Packs From Past Expansions
- Sets, Sets, lots of Sets.
- Meme worthy game. (Tess)
- Whizbang the Wonderful
- Thanks Icy Veins
- OTK Mage
- Puzzle Lab's Dr. Boom's Puzzles
- Is the game dying?
- Rumble Run