Magma Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Magma Rager is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Magma Rager may seem deceptively good to never players due to its extremely high 5 attack, which represents excellent value for a 3 Mana card. However, due to its 1 Health, it is very unlikely to be able to make that attack, meaning you will have invested 3 Mana into a card that is removed easily.
Magma Rager is never seen in high level Constructed play. At 1 Health it is far too fragile to rely on consistently, and will die to any source of damage or AoE.
Magma Rager is extremely poor in Arena. Although against classes that struggle to deal 1 damage effectively, like Priest, it may be able to make an efficient trade, against most classes, especially those with offensive Hero Powers, it will simply be picked off much too easily.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck