Magma Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Magma Rager is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Magma Rager may seem deceptively good to never players due to its extremely high 5 attack, which represents excellent value for a 3 Mana card. However, due to its 1 Health, it is very unlikely to be able to make that attack, meaning you will have invested 3 Mana into a card that is removed easily.
2. Constructed Play
Magma Rager is never seen in high level Constructed play. At 1 Health it is far too fragile to rely on consistently, and will die to any source of damage or AoE.
Magma Rager is extremely poor in Arena. Although against classes that struggle to deal 1 damage effectively, like Priest, it may be able to make an efficient trade, against most classes, especially those with offensive Hero Powers, it will simply be picked off much too easily.
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode 36
- Tavern Brawl: Brawl of Champions - Round One
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2018 Earnings Call & Layoffs
- Developer Insights: The Season of Rastakhan
- Activision Blizzard Layoffs to Be Announced Soon?
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #35
- Lunar New Year Event Extended By One Day
- Update 13.2: Card Nerfs, Lunar Festival, Season of Rastakhan
- Taunt Decks
- What has happened to this site?
- Rumble Run
- Missing Card ?
- My Gold to Buy Packs
- HSReplay Premium Worth it?
- Mage Dungeon Run
- Gonk OTK Druid should have Predatory Instincts!