Magma Rager — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Magma Rager is a neutral minion. 2 copies of this card are given to you with the Basic set of the game. You receive a golden version of this card for reaching Level 51 and 52 with Shaman. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Magma Rager may seem deceptively good to never players due to its extremely high 5 attack, which represents excellent value for a 3 Mana card. However, due to its 1 Health, it is very unlikely to be able to make that attack, meaning you will have invested 3 Mana into a card that is removed easily.
Magma Rager is never seen in high level Constructed play. At 1 Health it is far too fragile to rely on consistently, and will die to any source of damage or AoE.
Magma Rager is extremely poor in Arena. Although against classes that struggle to deal 1 damage effectively, like Priest, it may be able to make an efficient trade, against most classes, especially those with offensive Hero Powers, it will simply be picked off much too easily.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck