Marsh Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Marsh Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Marsh Drake is a 3-drop that comes with huge stats at the Cost of a negative Battlecry. As a 2/1 Poisonous minion must be dealt with immediately, any resources spent removing it will largely outweigh he additional stats Marsh Drake has over an average 3-drop.
Marsh Drake has no place in Constructed play as the Battlecry is far too detrimental for it to ever be considered.
In Arena, Marsh Drake is a below average card. It is slightly more reasonable in Arena, especially in classes such as Mage or Rogue that can use their Hero Powers to easily dispose of the summoned minion.
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway Ends Today!
- Icy Veins Black Friday Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Announces Formation of a Workplace Responsibility Committee
- The Reason Behind Jen Oneal's Departure, Bobby Kotick's Knowledge of Previous Sexual Misconduct Allegations: A Wall Street Journal Report
- Better Working Conditions for ABK Contract Workers
- A Message from Blizzard Co-Lead Jen Oneal
- Diablo 4 and Overwatch 2 Delayed: Activision Blizzard Q3 2021 Financial Earnings Call
- Blizzard Co-Leader Jen Oneal Leaves Blizzard, Mike Ybarra Becomes Sole Leader
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Big Demon Hunter Deck
- Aggro Druid Deck
- Garrote Rogue Deck
- Book of Heroes Prince Anduin Wrynn
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter