Marsh Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Marsh Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Marsh Drake is a 3-drop that comes with huge stats at the Cost of a negative Battlecry. As a 2/1 Poisonous minion must be dealt with immediately, any resources spent removing it will largely outweigh he additional stats Marsh Drake has over an average 3-drop.
Marsh Drake has no place in Constructed play as the Battlecry is far too detrimental for it to ever be considered.
In Arena, Marsh Drake is a below average card. It is slightly more reasonable in Arena, especially in classes such as Mage or Rogue that can use their Hero Powers to easily dispose of the summoned minion.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List