Marsh Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Marsh Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Marsh Drake is a 3-drop that comes with huge stats at the Cost of a negative Battlecry. As a 2/1 Poisonous minion must be dealt with immediately, any resources spent removing it will largely outweigh he additional stats Marsh Drake has over an average 3-drop.
Marsh Drake has no place in Constructed play as the Battlecry is far too detrimental for it to ever be considered.
In Arena, Marsh Drake is a below average card. It is slightly more reasonable in Arena, especially in classes such as Mage or Rogue that can use their Hero Powers to easily dispose of the summoned minion.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck
- Tombs of Terror Elise Starseeker
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck