Marsh Drake — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Marsh Drake is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Marsh Drake is a 3-drop that comes with huge stats at the Cost of a negative Battlecry. As a 2/1 Poisonous minion must be dealt with immediately, any resources spent removing it will largely outweigh he additional stats Marsh Drake has over an average 3-drop.
Marsh Drake has no place in Constructed play as the Battlecry is far too detrimental for it to ever be considered.
In Arena, Marsh Drake is a below average card. It is slightly more reasonable in Arena, especially in classes such as Mage or Rogue that can use their Hero Powers to easily dispose of the summoned minion.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List