Master Oakheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Oakheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master Oakheart is a very powerful card. As the Battlecry effect targets minions based on Attack value and not Mana Cost, it is possible to build decks in such a way that guarantee Master Oakheart can Recruit very powerful minions that have low Attack values.
In Constructed, Master Oakheart is a great choice Control Warlock decks. In these decks, Master Oakheart provides an easy way to summon powerful minions like Voidlord.
In Arena Master Oakheart is a poor card. As Arena decks contain a broad range of cards, Master Oakheart will almost always summon very weak minions with its Battlecry effect.
Decks with Master Oakheart
Wild Big Dragon Druid Deck Guide 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,100||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Taunt Druid Deck Guide 18 spells, 12 minions
|8,600||Apr 08 2019|
- Diablo 2 Remaster Unlikely - Code and Assets Were Lost According to Creators
- Diablo 2 Cinematics Upscaled to 4K and 8K
- Hearthstone 15.6.2 Patch Notes
- Celebrate 25 Years of Warcraft
- Tavern Brawl Temporarily Disabled
- Q3 Earnings: Classic Drives Biggest Quarterly Increase to Subscription Plans in History
- Patch 15.6 Issues: Fixes Coming Monday/Tuesday
- Hearthstone 15.6 Update Patch Notes
- Will these builds work for 2.6.7 seasons ?
- Battlegrounds Strategy
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Battlegrounds Mechanics
- Hearthstone Battlegrounds
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Battlegrounds Card Tier List
- No +5 Druid decks yet?