Master Oakheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Oakheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master Oakheart is a very powerful card. As the Battlecry effect targets minions based on Attack value and not Mana Cost, it is possible to build decks in such a way that guarantee Master Oakheart can Recruit very powerful minions that have low Attack values.
In Constructed, Master Oakheart is a great choice Control Warlock decks. In these decks, Master Oakheart provides an easy way to summon powerful minions like Voidlord.
In Arena Master Oakheart is a poor card. As Arena decks contain a broad range of cards, Master Oakheart will almost always summon very weak minions with its Battlecry effect.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck