Master Oakheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Oakheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master Oakheart is a very powerful card. As the Battlecry effect targets minions based on Attack value and not Mana Cost, it is possible to build decks in such a way that guarantee Master Oakheart can Recruit very powerful minions that have low Attack values.
In Constructed, Master Oakheart is a great choice Control Warlock decks. In these decks, Master Oakheart provides an easy way to summon powerful minions like Voidlord.
In Arena Master Oakheart is a poor card. As Arena decks contain a broad range of cards, Master Oakheart will almost always summon very weak minions with its Battlecry effect.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List