Master Oakheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Oakheart is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Kobolds & Catacombs and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master Oakheart is a very powerful card. As the Battlecry effect targets minions based on Attack value and not Mana Cost, it is possible to build decks in such a way that guarantee Master Oakheart can Recruit very powerful minions that have low Attack values.
In Constructed, Master Oakheart is a great choice Control Warlock decks. In these decks, Master Oakheart provides an easy way to summon powerful minions like Voidlord.
In Arena Master Oakheart is a poor card. As Arena decks contain a broad range of cards, Master Oakheart will almost always summon very weak minions with its Battlecry effect.
Decks with Master Oakheart
Wild Big Dragon Druid Deck Guide 14 spells, 15 minions, 1 hero card
|14,100||Apr 08 2019|
Wild Taunt Druid Deck Guide 18 spells, 12 minions
|8,600||Apr 08 2019|
- Introducing Icy Wiki
- Diablo 2 4K60 Upscaled Gameplay: 4 Acts Sorceress
- Activision Blizzard CFO Optimistic About Diablo Immortal
- Activision Blizzard Q2 2020 Financial Report
- Old Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Trailer Upscaled to 4K
- Blizzard at Gamescom 2020
- New Very Funny Diablo 2 Carbot Animations Series: Diablols 2
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Soul Demon Hunter
- Illidan Stormrage
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Zoo Warlock
- Lady Vashj
- Basic Priest Deck
- OTK Miracle Mage Deck - Scholomance Academy August 2020 - Dog's Legend