Master Oakheart — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master Oakheart is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from Kobolds & Catacombs packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Master Oakheart is a very powerful card. As the Battlecry effect targets minions based on Attack value and not Mana Cost, it is possible to build decks in such a way that guarantee Master Oakheart can Recruit very powerful minions that have low Attack values.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Master Oakheart is a great choice Control Warlock decks. In these decks, Master Oakheart provides an easy way to summon powerful minions like Voidlord.
In Arena Master Oakheart is a poor card. As Arena decks contain a broad range of cards, Master Oakheart will almost always summon very weak minions with its Battlecry effect.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- PC Gamer Reveals Three Treant-Themed Druid Cards
- Three Exciting Cards Revealed In Hearthside Chat With Peter Whalen
- This Week's Tavern Brawl: Ragnaros' Fire Festival!
- Annoy-o-Module Card Reveal
- The Boomsday Project Full Spoiler Schedule
- Magnetic Hearthside Chat Shows Off New Mechanic, Reveals Four New Cards
- The Midsummer Fire Festival Has Returned
- Menacing Nimbus Card Reveal
- Zoo Warlock
- Control Mage
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter