Master of Ceremonies — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master of Ceremonies is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Ceremonies is a card that can represent strong value if its Battlecry is able to activate. However, there are not a great deal of Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, meaning its effect will be quite rare.
Master of Ceremonies is a poor choice for most Constructed decks. Since Azure Drake and are the only Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, you will be unlikely to have enough activators in your deck for the Battlecry to activate consistently.
Master of Ceremonies is no longer available in Arena.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck