Master of Ceremonies — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master of Ceremonies is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Ceremonies is a card that can represent strong value if its Battlecry is able to activate. However, there are not a great deal of Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, meaning its effect will be quite rare.
Master of Ceremonies is a poor choice for most Constructed decks. Since Azure Drake and Bloodmage Thalnos are the only Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, you will be unlikely to have enough activators in your deck for the Battlecry to activate consistently.
Master of Ceremonies is no longer available in Arena.
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock