Master of Ceremonies — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master of Ceremonies is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Ceremonies is a card that can represent strong value if its Battlecry is able to activate. However, there are not a great deal of Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, meaning its effect will be quite rare.
Master of Ceremonies is a poor choice for most Constructed decks. Since Azure Drake and Bloodmage Thalnos are the only Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, you will be unlikely to have enough activators in your deck for the Battlecry to activate consistently.
Master of Ceremonies is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike