Master of Ceremonies — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master of Ceremonies is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Ceremonies is a card that can represent strong value if its Battlecry is able to activate. However, there are not a great deal of Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, meaning its effect will be quite rare.
Master of Ceremonies is a poor choice for most Constructed decks. Since Azure Drake and are the only Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, you will be unlikely to have enough activators in your deck for the Battlecry to activate consistently.
Master of Ceremonies is no longer available in Arena.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge