Master of Ceremonies — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Master of Ceremonies is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Grand Tournament and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Master of Ceremonies is a card that can represent strong value if its Battlecry is able to activate. However, there are not a great deal of Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, meaning its effect will be quite rare.
Master of Ceremonies is a poor choice for most Constructed decks. Sinceand are the only Spell Damage minions that are commonly played, you will be unlikely to have enough activators in your deck for the Battlecry to activate consistently.
Master of Ceremonies is no longer available in Arena.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List