Mechanical Yeti — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechanical Yeti is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechanical Yeti is a very powerful card. Chillwind Yeti has long been considered the best 4 Mana minion in the game due to its fantastic stat distribution, Mechanical Yeti shares these stats, but has the added benefit of potential Mech synergy. Since is there is currently no drawback to a card being a Mech, this seems to make this card more powerful than Chillwind Yeti in most situations. The Deathrattle effect is symmetrical, meaning over a large number of games, you should come out even in terms of the benefit you and your opponent get from it.
In Constructed, Mechanical Yeti is best used as a Chillwind Yeti replacement in any deck that features Mech synergy. It is perhaps even preferred to run this card over Chillwind Yeti if your deck does not have any particular Mech synergy but features potentially strong uses for Spare Parts. If the meta features a lot of decks that will perhaps get stronger use out of Spare Parts than you, such as Gadgetzan Auctioneer decks, then you should avoid this card and use standard Chillwind Yetis instead. This card could also be used in an Undertaker deck, since such decks were lacking good 4-drop Deathrattle minions previous to the Goblins vs Gnomes set release.
Mechanical Yeti is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Mechanical Yeti
Cheap Zinaar Mech Mage Deck (Heroic Mode) 7 spells, 23 minions
|1,280||Nov 12 2015|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge