Mechanical Yeti — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechanical Yeti is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechanical Yeti is a very powerful card.has long been considered the best 4 Mana minion in the game due to its fantastic stat distribution, Mechanical Yeti shares these stats, but has the added benefit of potential Mech synergy. Since is there is currently no drawback to a card being a Mech, this seems to make this card more powerful than Chillwind Yeti in most situations. The Deathrattle effect is symmetrical, meaning over a large number of games, you should come out even in terms of the benefit you and your opponent get from it.
In Constructed, Mechanical Yeti is best used as a Spare Parts. If the meta features a lot of decks that will perhaps get stronger use out of Spare Parts than you, such as decks, then you should avoid this card and use standard Chillwind Yetis instead. This card could also be used in an Undertaker deck, since such decks were lacking good 4-drop Deathrattle minions previous to the Goblins vs Gnomes set release.replacement in any deck that features Mech synergy. It is perhaps even preferred to run this card over Chillwind Yeti if your deck does not have any particular Mech synergy but features potentially strong uses for
Mechanical Yeti is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck