Table of Contents
Mechanical Yeti is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mechanical Yeti is a very powerful card. Chillwind Yeti has long been considered the best 4 Mana minion in the game due to its fantastic stat distribution, Mechanical Yeti shares these stats, but has the added benefit of potential Mech synergy. Since is there is currently no drawback to a card being a Mech, this seems to make this card more powerful than Chillwind Yeti in most situations. The Deathrattle effect is symmetrical, meaning over a large number of games, you should come out even in terms of the benefit you and your opponent get from it.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mechanical Yeti is best used as a Chillwind Yeti replacement in any deck that features Mech synergy. It is perhaps even preferred to run this card over Chillwind Yeti if your deck does not have any particular Mech synergy but features potentially strong uses for Spare Parts. If the meta features a lot of decks that will perhaps get stronger use out of Spare Parts than you, such as Gadgetzan Auctioneer decks, then you should avoid this card and use standard Chillwind Yetis instead. This card could also be used in an Undertaker deck, since such decks were lacking good 4-drop Deathrattle minions previous to the Goblins vs Gnomes set release.
Mechanical Yeti is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists