Mecharoo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mecharoo is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mecharoo is a very resilient cheap minion able to secure the board with its Deathrattle effect. It is regularly used in situations when securing control of the board is a high priority and it is a great target for followup buffs.
Mecharoo is used in a wide range of Aggro deck due to its ability to secure control of the board. It is additionally used in multiple Mech decks as its Deathrattle effect makes it likely to survive multiple turns for Magnetic buffs.
In Arena, Mecharoo is a good card. It is a solid way to finish off minions for classes that to not have access to a 1-damage Hero Power. Its Deathrattle effect also means it can often be used to finish off more than one target over separate turns.
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Activision Blizzard CEO Bobby Kotick Set to Receive $200 Million Bonus
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List
- Deathrattle Demon Hunter Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Standard Tier List