Mecharoo — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mecharoo is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mecharoo is a very resilient cheap minion able to secure the board with its Deathrattle effect. It is regularly used in situations when securing control of the board is a high priority and it is a great target for followup buffs.
Mecharoo is used in a wide range of Aggro deck due to its ability to secure control of the board. It is additionally used in multiple Mech decks as its Deathrattle effect makes it likely to survive multiple turns for Magnetic buffs.
In Arena, Mecharoo is a good card. It is a solid way to finish off minions for classes that to not have access to a 1-damage Hero Power. Its Deathrattle effect also means it can often be used to finish off more than one target over separate turns.
- New Leadership at Blizzard
- J. Allen Brack Game Maker's Notebook Interview From Just Before the Lawsuit
- A Look at the Activision Blizzard Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employees' Response to Bobby Kotick's Statement
- Hearthstone 21.0 Patch Notes
- Blizzard Offers Paid Time Off for Wednesday's Walkout Protest
- Activision Blizzard Employee Walkout Protest on Wednesday, July 28th
- Critical Open Letter Signed by over 1000 Current and Former Activision Blizzard Employees
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Totemly Awesome!
- Lady Vashj
- to defeat supremus solo adventure
- All the cards wich destroy Supremes in felfire are now wild
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter