Mechwarper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechwarper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechwarper is a fantastic starting point for any Mech synergy deck. If you compare it to Pint-Sized Summoner, you can see the potential for a vastly superior card. The 1 extra health is very important, as is the fact that the cost in Mechs is permanent as long as Mechwarper stays alive. If you fill your deck with quality Mech minions, of which there are plenty, this has the potential to be an extremely strong card.
Mechwarper can be a key component in any Mech based synergy deck. Either as a turn 2 play that you can use to spiral the game out of control, or as a later play where you can use its discount effect to get huge value out of your Mana turn. Placing a buff onto it to increase its Health, or protecting it with a Spare Part will be a strong way to further your gameplan.
Mechwarper is no longer available in Arena.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck