Mechwarper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechwarper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechwarper is a fantastic starting point for any Mech synergy deck. If you compare it to Pint-Sized Summoner, you can see the potential for a vastly superior card. The 1 extra health is very important, as is the fact that the cost in Mechs is permanent as long as Mechwarper stays alive. If you fill your deck with quality Mech minions, of which there are plenty, this has the potential to be an extremely strong card.
Mechwarper can be a key component in any Mech based synergy deck. Either as a turn 2 play that you can use to spiral the game out of control, or as a later play where you can use its discount effect to get huge value out of your Mana turn. Placing a buff onto it to increase its Health, or protecting it with a Spare Part will be a strong way to further your gameplan.
Mechwarper is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens