Mechwarper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechwarper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechwarper is a fantastic starting point for any Mech synergy deck. If you compare it to Pint-Sized Summoner, you can see the potential for a vastly superior card. The 1 extra health is very important, as is the fact that the cost in Mechs is permanent as long as Mechwarper stays alive. If you fill your deck with quality Mech minions, of which there are plenty, this has the potential to be an extremely strong card.
Mechwarper can be a key component in any Mech based synergy deck. Either as a turn 2 play that you can use to spiral the game out of control, or as a later play where you can use its discount effect to get huge value out of your Mana turn. Placing a buff onto it to increase its Health, or protecting it with a Spare Part will be a strong way to further your gameplan.
Mechwarper is no longer available in Arena.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge