Mechwarper — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mechwarper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mechwarper is a fantastic starting point for any Mech synergy deck. If you compare it to Pint-Sized Summoner, you can see the potential for a vastly superior card. The 1 extra health is very important, as is the fact that the cost in Mechs is permanent as long as Mechwarper stays alive. If you fill your deck with quality Mech minions, of which there are plenty, this has the potential to be an extremely strong card.
Mechwarper can be a key component in any Mech based synergy deck. Either as a turn 2 play that you can use to spiral the game out of control, or as a later play where you can use its discount effect to get huge value out of your Mana turn. Placing a buff onto it to increase its Health, or protecting it with a Finicky Cloakfield Spare Part will be a strong way to further your gameplan.
Mechwarper is no longer available in Arena.
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Icy Veins is Getting a New Look
- Activision Blizzard Announces First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- BlizzCon 2023 Update by Blizzard President Mike Ybarra
- A Misunderstanding May Have Been the Cause of Activision Blizzard Games Not Being Available in China
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Classic Face Hunter Deck