Table of Contents
Mechwarper is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mechwarper is a fantastic starting point for any Mech synergy deck. If you compare it to Pint-Sized Summoner, you can see the potential for a vastly superior card. The 1 extra health is very important, as is the fact that the cost in Mechs is permanent as long as Mechwarper stays alive. If you fill your deck with quality Mech minions, of which there are plenty, this has the potential to be an extremely strong card.
2. Constructed Play
Mechwarper can be a key component in any Mech based synergy deck. Either as a turn 2 play that you can use to spiral the game out of control, or as a later play where you can use its discount effect to get huge value out of your Mana turn. Placing a buff onto it to increase its Health, or protecting it with a Finicky Cloakfield Spare Part will be a strong way to further your gameplan.
Mechwarper is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists