Table of Contents
Mekgineer Thermaplugg is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mekgineer Thermaplugg is a card that is probably better used for entertainment purposes than for serious play. 9 Mana is an enormous cost to invest into a minion, and the effect that you are given is too slow and situational to justify most of the time.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mekgineer Thermaplugg does not seem to fit into many decks. The Leper Gnomes that it summons are usually favoured by an Aggro deck, but Aggro decks are unlikely to want such an expensive deck. On the other hand, the effect is mostly unwanted by Control decks that plan to go to the late-game and afford to play such an expensive card.
Mekgineer Thermaplugg is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists