Micro Machine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Micro Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Micro Machine is a card that is potentially very powerful on turn 1 or 2, but quickly loses value if you draw it later. The play of The Coin, Micro Machine on Turn 1 can quickly spiral out of control if you have sufficient cards to protect it and maintain your momentum.
Micro Machine can be a strong starting point for a Mech synergy deck. You should aim to get it onto the board early to maximise its potential, ideally buffing it out of range or removal. For example, in Rogue, turn 2 Micro Machine into turn 3 Iron Sensei will create a hugely powerful board state.
Micro Machine is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Micro Machine
The Lich King Cheap Mech Rogue Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|2,560||Aug 28 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide