Micro Machine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Micro Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Micro Machine is a card that is potentially very powerful on turn 1 or 2, but quickly loses value if you draw it later. The play of, Micro Machine on Turn 1 can quickly spiral out of control if you have sufficient cards to protect it and maintain your momentum.
Micro Machine can be a strong starting point for a Mech synergy deck. You should aim to get it onto the board early to maximise its potential, ideally buffing it out of range or removal. For example, in Rogue, turn 2 Micro Machine into turn 3 Iron Sensei will create a hugely powerful board state.
Micro Machine is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck