Micro Machine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Micro Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Micro Machine is a card that is potentially very powerful on turn 1 or 2, but quickly loses value if you draw it later. The play of, Micro Machine on Turn 1 can quickly spiral out of control if you have sufficient cards to protect it and maintain your momentum.
Micro Machine can be a strong starting point for a Mech synergy deck. You should aim to get it onto the board early to maximise its potential, ideally buffing it out of range or removal. For example, in Rogue, turn 2 Micro Machine into turn 3 Iron Sensei will create a hugely powerful board state.
Micro Machine is no longer available in Arena.
- Icy Veins Launches Genshin Impact Guides Section
- Battle.net Black Friday Sale: Up to 67% Off
- Mike Ybbara on Blizzard's Approach to Meeting Player Demands
- BlizzCon 2023 Stream and Announcements Summary
- BlizzCon 2023 Bingo Collection
- WoW Battle Pet and Hearthstone Card Back Promotion From Warcraft Rumble
- Warcraft Rumble Released a Day Early and Is Rolling Out Now!
- BlizzCon 2023 Broadcast Schedule
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck