Micro Machine — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Micro Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Micro Machine is a card that is potentially very powerful on turn 1 or 2, but quickly loses value if you draw it later. The play of The Coin, Micro Machine on Turn 1 can quickly spiral out of control if you have sufficient cards to protect it and maintain your momentum.
Micro Machine can be a strong starting point for a Mech synergy deck. You should aim to get it onto the board early to maximise its potential, ideally buffing it out of range or removal. For example, in Rogue, turn 2 Micro Machine into turn 3 Iron Sensei will create a hugely powerful board state.
Micro Machine is no longer available in Arena.
- End-of-Year Blizzard Update
- US Federal Trade Commission Files Suit to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- Runestones - an accounting error?
- Dalaran Heist Mage Guide
- Dalaran Heist Priest Guide
- Battlegrounds Patches the Pirate
- Battlegrounds Vanndar Stormpike