Table of Contents
Micro Machine is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Micro Machine is a card that is potentially very powerful on turn 1 or 2, but quickly loses value if you draw it later. The play of The Coin, Micro Machine on Turn 1 can quickly spiral out of control if you have sufficient cards to protect it and maintain your momentum.
2. Constructed Play
Micro Machine can be a strong starting point for a Mech synergy deck. You should aim to get it onto the board early to maximise its potential, ideally buffing it out of range or removal. For example, in Rogue, turn 2 Micro Machine into turn 3 Iron Sensei will create a hugely powerful board state.
Micro Machine is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood Razor & Prince Taldaram
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Blood-Queen Lana'thel
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal: Ice Breaker & Plague Scientist
- Knights of the Frozen Throne Card Reveal - Ticking Abomination
- Russel Brower Leaves Blizzard
- Tavern Brawl: Ahune's Superior Brawl
- The Frost Festival Is Upon Us!
- The Lich King Opens Up an Ice Cream Shop [Video]
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Cheap Mage Standard
- HoF Discussions
- Curse of Naxxramas Arachnid Quarter
- Budget Jade Druid Standard
- How to combat jade druid / earthen scales
- Quest Rogue Meta (Post Nerf)
- Caverns below nerfed...what about Fire Plume's Heart???