Table of Contents
Iron Sensei is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Iron Sensei is one of the most powerful tempo effects for a Mech deck in the new Goblins vs Gnomes set. Playing a Mech on turn 2, followed by Iron Sensei on turn 3, will create a lot of momentum.
2. Constructed Play
Iron Sensei can be played in a Tempo focused Mech deck. When combined with cards like Mechwarper, Clockwork Gnome, and Goblin Auto-Barber, it creates a large number of potentially strong openings for your deck.
Iron Sensei is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- HCT Summer Championship 2017 Results
- Amsterdam Will Be The Venue of The 2017 HCT World Championship
- Upcoming Hearthstone Game Mechanics Update
- Tavern Brawl: Spellbook Duel
- BlizzCon 2017: All In-Game Rewards
- New Warlock Hero Soon Available From Fireside Gatherings
- Top Hearthstone Players for September 2017
- Whats the Move? #3 - Improving at Hearthstone One Play at a Time
- Advice on a New Deck
- Lord Marrowgar
- Control Warrior Deck List
- Blood Queen Lana'thel
- Jade Druid Deck List
- The Marsh Queen Hunter Quest Standard
- Time Warp Quest Mage Deck List
- Lady Deathwhisper