Iron Sensei — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Iron Sensei is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Iron Sensei is one of the most powerful tempo effects for a Mech deck in the new Goblins vs Gnomes set. Playing a Mech on turn 2, followed by Iron Sensei on turn 3, will create a lot of momentum.
Iron Sensei can be played in a Tempo focused Mech deck. When combined with cards like Mechwarper, Clockwork Gnome, and Goblin Auto-Barber, it creates a large number of potentially strong openings for your deck.
Iron Sensei is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Iron Sensei
The Lich King Cheap Mech Rogue Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|2,560||Aug 28 2017|
- Diablo 2 Retrospective
- Diablo 2 20-year Anniversary Celebration with New Wings, a Diablo Bust, Videos and More!
- Diablo 2 Remaster Won't Be Announced in June
- Diablo 2 Creators on the Rumored Remaster: No Censoring, It's a Tough Job
- Diablo 2 Remaster Significantly More Likely After Two Job Postings Surface
- World First Diablo 2 + LoD Speed Run in Under 1 Hour
- Diablo 2 Remaster? A "Classic Revival" to Be Announced at IGN Summer
- BlizzCon 2020 Cancelled, New Plans Being Worked On
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Supremus Challenge
- Magtheridon Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak
- Mother Shahraz Challenge
- Gruul the Dragonkiller Challenge
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge