Iron Sensei — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Iron Sensei is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Iron Sensei is one of the most powerful tempo effects for a Mech deck in the new Goblins vs Gnomes set. Playing a Mech on turn 2, followed by Iron Sensei on turn 3, will create a lot of momentum.
Iron Sensei can be played in a Tempo focused Mech deck. When combined with cards like Mechwarper, Clockwork Gnome, and Goblin Auto-Barber, it creates a large number of potentially strong openings for your deck.
Iron Sensei is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck