Iron Sensei — Rogue Card
Table of Contents
Iron Sensei is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Iron Sensei is one of the most powerful tempo effects for a Mech deck in the new Goblins vs Gnomes set. Playing a Mech on turn 2, followed by Iron Sensei on turn 3, will create a lot of momentum.
Iron Sensei can be played in a Tempo focused Mech deck. When combined with cards like Mechwarper, Clockwork Gnome, and Goblin Auto-Barber, it creates a large number of potentially strong openings for your deck.
Iron Sensei is no longer available in Arena.
Decks with Iron Sensei
The Lich King Cheap Mech Rogue Deck 14 spells, 16 minions
|2,560||Aug 28 2017|
- The New Battle.net Is Almost Here, Going Live in NA
- Merry Christmas from the Icy Veins Team!
- Blizzard Sending Out New Surveys About "Classic" Version of The Burning Crusade
- Activision Blizzard's Stock Reached All-Time Highs
- Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki from IcyWiki
- A Call to Strike on Blizzard France Employees on Shadowlands Launch Day
- Blizzard Selling Face Masks on Gear Store
- The Blizzard Gear Fest Has Begun!
- Introducing my friend & I's attempt at better Hearthstone replays: SquadOV!
- Venim Iceblade Boss Guide
- Varok Saurfang Boss Guide
- The Dark Portal Boss Guide
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Orgrim Doomhammer Boss Guide
- Mal'Ganis Boss Guide
- Blackrock Blademaster Boss Guide