Table of Contents
Iron Sensei is a Rogue-only minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Iron Sensei is one of the most powerful tempo effects for a Mech deck in the new Goblins vs Gnomes set. Playing a Mech on turn 2, followed by Iron Sensei on turn 3, will create a lot of momentum.
2. Constructed Play
Iron Sensei can be played in a Tempo focused Mech deck. When combined with cards like Mechwarper, Clockwork Gnome, and Goblin Auto-Barber, it creates a large number of potentially strong openings for your deck.
Iron Sensei is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists