Mini-Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mini-Mage is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mini-Mage is a potentially useful card in spell heavy decks. If it survives for one turn, then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff, and the high attack of the minion. However, at only 1 health it is extremely vulnerable to every AoE effect in the game.
In Constructed, Mini-Mage can be difficult to use, since most decks will have access to some sort of AoE effect. If you consider the Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include in your deck such as.
Mini-Mage is no longer available in Arena.
- A Different Kind of Letter from Activision Blizzard Executive Fran Townsend
- South Park's Sword of a Thousands Truths (Boars Included) to Be Added to Hearthstone
- United in Stormwind is Hearthstone's Latest Expansion
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Prince Arthas Boss Guide
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Classic Control Paladin Deck
- Book of Heroes Thrall
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Chenvaala Priest Deck
- Teron Gorefiend Challenge
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens