Mini-Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mini-Mage is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mini-Mage is a potentially useful card in spell heavy decks. If it survives for one turn, then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff, and the high attack of the minion. However, at only 1 health it is extremely vulnerable to every AoE effect in the game.
In Constructed, Mini-Mage can be difficult to use, since most decks will have access to some sort of AoE effect. If you consider the Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include in your deck such as Bloodmage Thalnos.
Mini-Mage is no longer available in Arena.
- Quick Official Video Highlight Summaries for the Announcements at BlizzCon
- Descent of Dragons Expansion Details: New Features & Card Reveals
- New Battle.net Desktop App Beta
- BlizzCon 2019 Content Hub
- Full BlizzCon Schedule Revealed
- Descent of Dragons is the Next Hearthstone Expansion
- Warcraft 3: Reforged Beta Keys for All Virtual Ticket Holders
- BlizzCon 2019 Opening Ceremony Recap
- Quest Wall Priest
- Tombs of Terror Brann Bronzebeard
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Deck Request Thread
- Secret Paladin
- Turn Limit ?
- looking for a little direction to get back into the game
- Dalaran Heist 5th wing won't unlock