Table of Contents
Mini-Mage is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Goblins vs Gnomes and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Mini-Mage is a potentially useful card in spell heavy decks. If it survives for one turn, then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff, and the high attack of the minion. However, at only 1 health it is extremely vulnerable to every AoE effect in the game.
2. Constructed Play
In Constructed, Mini-Mage can be difficult to use, since most decks will have access to some sort of AoE effect. If you consider the Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include in your deck such as Bloodmage Thalnos.
Mini-Mage is no longer available in Arena.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Ben Brode on Promo Cards
- Brian Holinka Leaves World of Warcraft Team
- Destiny 2 PC Release Date, Pre-Order Announced
- New Job Posting Hints at Remastering of Old Titles
- Possible Return of the Lich King Expansion
- EU Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- US Top Hearthstone Players - May 2017 [Official]
- Mulligans Episode 4: Art Gallery
- Mill Rogue - questions
- Miracle Dragon Priest Standard
- Aggro Rogue Standard
- A Preist with a meme for a dream
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Average amount of dust / cardpack
- Handlock Warlock Un'Goro Standard
- Arena Paladin Tier Lists