Mini-Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mini-Mage is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mini-Mage is a potentially useful card in spell heavy decks. If it survives for one turn, then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff, and the high attack of the minion. However, at only 1 health it is extremely vulnerable to every AoE effect in the game.
In Constructed, Mini-Mage can be difficult to use, since most decks will have access to some sort of AoE effect. If you consider the Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include in your deck such as.
Mini-Mage is no longer available in Arena.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards