Mini-Mage — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mini-Mage is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mini-Mage is a potentially useful card in spell heavy decks. If it survives for one turn, then you can potentially create some powerful plays on the following turn using the Spell Damage buff, and the high attack of the minion. However, at only 1 health it is extremely vulnerable to every AoE effect in the game.
In Constructed, Mini-Mage can be difficult to use, since most decks will have access to some sort of AoE effect. If you consider the Spell Damage to be important, there are better choices to include in your deck such as.
Mini-Mage is no longer available in Arena.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List