Missile Launcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Missile Launcher is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card by itself, but can be a great addition to another Mech minions with its Magnetic effect. For example, when combined with Venomizer, it can create a deadly minion that will destroy every other minion on the board each turn.
In Constructed, Missile Launcher is an underwhelming card that is unlikely to see play outside of niche decks.
In Arena, Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card. The weak 4/4 body means it is unlikely to survive multiple turns to generate good value from its end of turn effect.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck