Missile Launcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Missile Launcher is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card by itself, but can be a great addition to another Mech minions with its Magnetic effect. For example, when combined with Venomizer, it can create a deadly minion that will destroy every other minion on the board each turn.
In Constructed, Missile Launcher is an underwhelming card that is unlikely to see play outside of niche decks.
In Arena, Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card. The weak 4/4 body means it is unlikely to survive multiple turns to generate good value from its end of turn effect.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards