Missile Launcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Missile Launcher is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card by itself, but can be a great addition to another Mech minions with its Magnetic effect. For example, when combined with Venomizer, it can create a deadly minion that will destroy every other minion on the board each turn.
In Constructed, Missile Launcher is an underwhelming card that is unlikely to see play outside of niche decks.
In Arena, Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card. The weak 4/4 body means it is unlikely to survive multiple turns to generate good value from its end of turn effect.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck