Missile Launcher — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Missile Launcher is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card by itself, but can be a great addition to another Mech minions with its Magnetic effect. For example, when combined with Venomizer, it can create a deadly minion that will destroy every other minion on the board each turn.
In Constructed, Missile Launcher is an underwhelming card that is unlikely to see play outside of niche decks.
In Arena, Missile Launcher is a fairly weak card. The weak 4/4 body means it is unlikely to survive multiple turns to generate good value from its end of turn effect.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck