Venomizer — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Venomizer is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venomizer is a cheap Poisonous minion capable of tyrannising any board. Its Magnetic effect makes it very flexible and capable of turning any friendly minion into a deadly threat.
In Constructed, Venomizer sees play in Mech Hunter decks where it is able of extracting huge value out of cheap mechs like Goblin Bomb with its Magnetic effect.
In Arena, Venomizer is an excellent card. Its Poisonous effect means it will nearly always be able to trade evenly at the very least and will often provide much more value if it can be used to buff another Mech minion.
- Global Battle.net Rolling Out Today
- No BlizzCon Planned for 2021
- IGN Report on Blizzard Departures and the Company's Future, With Insider Info
- From the Vault: The Overwatch Anniversary 2021 Collection Live on the Blizzard Store
- Enthusiast Gaming Acquires Icy Veins
- Activision Blizzard Q1 2021 Earnings Call
- New Leadership for Overwatch After Jeff Kaplan Leaves Blizzard
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Hmm.. world first?
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Hearthstone Gold Guide
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck