Venomizer — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Venomizer is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venomizer is a cheap Poisonous minion capable of tyrannising any board. Its Magnetic effect makes it very flexible and capable of turning any friendly minion into a deadly threat.
In Constructed, Venomizer sees play in Mech Hunter decks where it is able of extracting huge value out of cheap mechs like Goblin Bomb with its Magnetic effect.
In Arena, Venomizer is an excellent card. Its Poisonous effect means it will nearly always be able to trade evenly at the very least and will often provide much more value if it can be used to buff another Mech minion.
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Battle.net Game Deals: Shadowlands 30% Off
- (Updated) Activision Blizzard Lawsuit Expanded
- Blizzard Co-Leader Mike Ybarra Streaming, Comments on AoE Cap and Offers to Play FF14
- Introducing Icy Veins Masterclass
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge
- Shadow Priest Deck
- Classic Tier List
- Questline Warlock Deck