Venomizer — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Venomizer is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venomizer is a cheap Poisonous minion capable of tyrannising any board. Its Magnetic effect makes it very flexible and capable of turning any friendly minion into a deadly threat.
In Constructed, Venomizer sees play in Mech Hunter decks where it is able of extracting huge value out of cheap mechs like Goblin Bomb with its Magnetic effect.
In Arena, Venomizer is an excellent card. Its Poisonous effect means it will nearly always be able to trade evenly at the very least and will often provide much more value if it can be used to buff another Mech minion.
- Activision Blizzard Games Coming to Game Pass After Microsoft Acquisition
- Unconfirmed Dragonflight Pre-Patch and Launch Dates Leaked
- Blizzard Debuting New Products + Giveaway at Comic-Con
- The Battle.net Social Celebration Contest
- Blizzard Entertainment Acquires Spellbreak Development Studio Proletariat
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: Murder at Castle Nathria
- How to Find Out You've Been Invited to Beta Testing?
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck
- Imp Curse Warlock Deck
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Basic Warlock Deck