Venomizer — Hunter Card
Table of Contents
Venomizer is a Hunter-only minion. This card was introducd with from The Boomsday Project and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Venomizer is a cheap Poisonous minion capable of tyrannising any board. Its Magnetic effect makes it very flexible and capable of turning any friendly minion into a deadly threat.
In Constructed, Venomizer sees play in Mech Hunter decks where it is able of extracting huge value out of cheap mechs like Goblin Bomb with its Magnetic effect.
In Arena, Venomizer is an excellent card. Its Poisonous effect means it will nearly always be able to trade evenly at the very least and will often provide much more value if it can be used to buff another Mech minion.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck
- Murloc Warlock Deck
- Switcheroo Priest Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Naga Fel Demon Hunter Deck
- Wild Only Cards