Mossy Horror — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Mossy Horror is a neutral minion. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Mossy Horror is a typical tech card. This means that it has poor stats for its Mana cost, but in the right situations will have a devastating effect. In metagames where there are many small minions, Mossy Horror will provide plenty of value. It will also work alongside cards that make minions smaller for a turn, such as Pint-Size Potion.
Mossy Horror does not currently have enough synergy to make it into many Standard decks in its own right. It does however occasionally see play in decks such as Spiteful Druid, Spiteful Priest, or Even Warlock if the owner of the deck feels that they are regularly facing small minion decks which their deck is weak to.
Mossy Horror is a reasonable card in Arena. It is usually able to remove enough opposing minions and provide just enough in the way of stats to be a functional part of your deck. In general though, it will be unspectacular.
- Join Us Live on Twitch for the Icy Veins Podcast
- US Federal Trade Commission "Likely to File Antitrust Lawsuit" to Block Microsoft Acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Shaman Card Reveal Recap: November 20th
- Blizzard in China: All the Details, Rumors and New Information
- Hearthstone March of the Lich King Warrior Card Reveal Recap: November 19th
- NetEase Message to Chinese Blizzard Game Players
- NetEase Responds to Blizzard Licensing Agreement Expiration
- Most Blizzard Game Services to Be Suspended in China on January 23rd
- Jailer Paladin Deck
- Questline Hunter Deck
- Big Beast Hunter Deck
- Miracle Priest Deck
- XL Beast Hunter Deck