Pint-Size Potion — Priest Card
Table of Contents
Pint-Size Potion is a Priest-only spell. This card can be obtained from Mean Streets of Gadgetzan packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Pint-Size Potion is a versatile card that synergises with a range of cards in the Priest arsenal. The attack reduction allows cards like Cabal Shadow Priest and Shadow Word: Horror to target much stronger minions. Additionally, it can be used to gain multiple favourable trades by enabling your minions to survive when attacking your opponent’s minions.
2. Constructed Play
Pint-Size Potion is a fantastic card and should be included in almost any Priest deck. When using it the card you should also add additional copies of the cards that work well with it, such as Shadow Word: Horror and Cabal Shadow Priest.
In Arena, Pint-Size Potion is an average card. It dramatically loses value if you are unable to pick up any of the cards that have strong synergy with it. However, the Attack reduction should still allow you to take at least one favourable trade at some point, which can help justify it as a choice.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
- Orange's Summer World Championship Highlander Priest Deck
- hunterace's RaT Race Rank 1 Legend Highlander Priest Deck
- Muzzy's Dreamhack Montreal Highlander Priest Deck
- Seohyn628's Dreamhack Montreal Highlander Priest Deck
- StanCifka's HGG Big Priest Deck
- Findan's Rank 1 Legend Highlander Priest Deck
- Monsato's Rank 1 Legend Highlander Priest Deck
- Rookie's Big Priest Deck
- Djinni OTK Priest Wild Un'Goro Deck
- Four Common Hearthstone Mistakes And How To Prevent Them
- Odd & Even Hearthside Chat with 4 Cards Revealed
- Patch 10.4: Arena Changes & The Witchwood Pre-Order
- "The Witchwood" Announced As Latest Hearthstone Expansion
- Icy Veins Class Writer Applications Closing Soon
- What's the Move #18 - Figuring out Fatigue
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #11
- Patch 10.4 Bringing Big Changes, Blizzcon Cards To The Arena
- Witchwood Worth it?
- The Witchwood Expansion Hub
- Throwback Decks
- Help me build this warrior
- The Lich King
- Wild Paladin OTK Deck
- OTK Djinni Priest Standard
- New player looking for deck building advice please