Muck Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Muck Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Muck Hunter is a card that can appears stronger than it actually is. Although it is a very powerful Rush minion for 5 Mana, summoning two 2/1 minions for your opponent negates any strength of the card and makes it fairly weak compared to other 5-drops. It can retain some of its strength when combined with cards such as Arcane Explosion or .
Muck Hunter offers little value in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Muck Hunter is an average card in Arena. As a 5/8 Rush minion, it can be used as a powerful removal tool. However, the 2/1s summoned from the Battlecry effect prevent the card from offering good value unless you already have full control of the board.
- Icy Veins Podcast About Path of Exile
- Microsoft Sells Activision Blizzard Cloud Gaming Rights to Ubisoft
- Blizzard to Bring Their Games to Steam, Starting With Overwatch 2
- Thrall Featured in BlizzCon 2023 Key Art
- ARPG Vault Discord Giveaway
- BlizzCon 2023 Tickets On Sale July 8 and July 22
- Battle.Net Friend Cap Increased to 400
- BlizzCon 2023 in Coming on Nov 3-4
- Standard Tier List
- Battlegrounds Special Cards
- Classic Freeze Mage Deck
- Classic Miracle Rogue Deck
- Skeleton Mage Deck