Muck Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Muck Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Muck Hunter is a card that can appears stronger than it actually is. Although it is a very powerful Rush minion for 5 Mana, summoning two 2/1 minions for your opponent negates any strength of the card and makes it fairly weak compared to other 5-drops. It can retain some of its strength when combined with cards such as Arcane Explosion or .
Muck Hunter offers little value in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Muck Hunter is an average card in Arena. As a 5/8 Rush minion, it can be used as a powerful removal tool. However, the 2/1s summoned from the Battlecry effect prevent the card from offering good value unless you already have full control of the board.
- Arclight Rumble Will Not Have Loot Boxes or NFTs
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Minimum Specs, Possible 2022 Release, and No PC Port
- Warcraft Arclight Rumble Gameplay Videos
- Activision Blizzard Halts New Sales in Russia
- Activision Blizzard Q4 2021 Financial Results
- Blizzard Lead Mike Ybarra Teases Potential Announcements
- Blizzard Working on a New Survival Game for PC and Console
- Announcements We Can Expect this Week? (Speculation Post)
- Naga Wig Priest Deck
- Boat Rogue Deck Guide
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Naga Ramp Druid Deck
- Battlegrounds Hero Tier List
- Mech Paladin Deck
- Shellfish Mill Priest Deck