Muck Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Muck Hunter is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with from The Witchwood and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Muck Hunter is a card that can appears stronger than it actually is. Although it is a very powerful Rush minion for 5 Mana, summoning two 2/1 minions for your opponent negates any strength of the card and makes it fairly weak compared to other 5-drops. It can retain some of its strength when combined with cards such as Arcane Explosion or .
Muck Hunter offers little value in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Muck Hunter is an average card in Arena. As a 5/8 Rush minion, it can be used as a powerful removal tool. However, the 2/1s summoned from the Battlecry effect prevent the card from offering good value unless you already have full control of the board.
- David Kim Leaves Blizzard (WoW Principal Designer and Former Diablo 4 Lead Systems Designer)
- Blizzard Begins Monthly Collectible Series for 30th Anniversary with Lich King Statue & Concept Art Print
- Forged in the Barrens Now Live
- The "Grandfather" of Classic Omar Gonzalez Left Blizzard for Dreamhaven
- Best Sets and Tier List for Classic
- Crash Bandicoot: It's About Time Available on Battle.net
- Icy Veins 10-Year Anniversary Giveaway!
- Activision Blizzard Plans to Lay Off Even More Employees
- Hearthstone Rend Blackhand
- Doom Lord Kazzak Challenge
- Classic Midrange Combo Druid Deck
- Illidan Stormrage challenge impossible in new season
- Book of Heroes Rehgar Earthfury
- Clown Druid Deck - Forged in the Barrens
- Classic Tier List