Muck Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Muck Hunter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Muck Hunter is a card that can appears stronger than it actually is. Although it is a very powerful Rush minion for 5 Mana, summoning two 2/1 minions for your opponent negates any strength of the card and makes it fairly weak compared to other 5-drops. It can retain some of its strength when combined with cards such as Arcane Explosion or Whirlwind.
2. Constructed Play
Muck Hunter offers little value in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Muck Hunter is an average card in Arena. As a 5/8 Rush minion, it can be used as a powerful removal tool. However, the 2/1s summoned from the Battlecry effect prevent the card from offering good value unless you already have full control of the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Stargazer Luna Revealed from The Boomsday Project
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #20
- The Boomsday Pre-Orders & Minion Type Changes Now Available
- New Hearthstone Expansion Announced: The Boomsday Project [Updated]
- Tavern Talk #2: Past and New Heroes, Balance Frequency, Community Card Art
- Hearthstone Public Gathering Spot Teaser
- Upcoming Minion Type Adjustments
- July 2018 Ranked Play Season: Lightforged Card Back
- Boomsday Project Hub
- Time-Tinker Monster Hunter
- Is the game dying?
- Token Druid
- Even Warrior
- Tracker Monster Hunter
- Big Spell Mage
- Recruit Warrior