Muck Hunter — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Muck Hunter is a neutral minion. This card can be obtained from The Witchwood packs. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
1. General Comments
Muck Hunter is a card that can appears stronger than it actually is. Although it is a very powerful Rush minion for 5 Mana, summoning two 2/1 minions for your opponent negates any strength of the card and makes it fairly weak compared to other 5-drops. It can retain some of its strength when combined with cards such as Arcane Explosion or Whirlwind.
2. Constructed Play
Muck Hunter offers little value in Constructed and should not be considered for your deck.
Muck Hunter is an average card in Arena. As a 5/8 Rush minion, it can be used as a powerful removal tool. However, the 2/1s summoned from the Battlecry effect prevent the card from offering good value unless you already have full control of the board.
4. Icy Veins Decks that Contain this Card
There are currently no decks on Icy Veins that use this card.
- Check out What's Coming up in the Next Few Months
- Tavern Brawl: Pick a Hand, Any Hand
- HGG Cheer: Win a Card Back, Packs & Twitch Emotes
- BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Goody Bag, Mobile App, More
- Special Event: Rise for Days of the Frozen Throne!
- September 2018 Ranked Play Season - On the Level
- Icy Veins Podcast Episode #24
- Tavern Brawl: Double Deathrattler Battler - Standard
- Basic Shaman Deck
- Hearthstone Hunter Spells, Minions, and Weapons
- Malygos Rogue
- Puzzle Lab's Lethal Puzzles
- Arena Priest Tier Lists
- Monster Hunt Progress Thread
- Secret Paladin Wild