Murloc Tastyfin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tastyfin is a neutral minion. This card was introducd with from Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tastyfin is a solid card draw tool that targets Murloc specifically. It provides much-needed card draw as Murlocs naturally have a very low cost and as a result it is very easy to run out of cards when using large numbers of Murlocs in your deck.
In Constructed, Murloc Tastyfin is a natural fit in any deck that aims to use large numbers of Murlocs aggressively. It also has some good use in the Wild format as it provides a consistent way to draw Coldlight Oracle in decks that use strategies revolving around it.
In Arena, Murloc Tastyfin is a fairly weak card. As Murlocs in general are far too weak to be used in Arena, the card offers very little value in most decks.
- Activision Blizzard Has Fired 20 Employees Over Harassment Claims and More
- Blizzard Working on an Unannounced Open-World RPG Shooter
- Global Battle.net Maintenance: October 6th
- Activision Blizzard Reaches Agreement with the EEOC
- In Celebration Of Diablo 2: Resurrected, We're Discounting Our Premium Subscription
- Overwatch 2 Executive Departs from Activision Blizzard
- The SEC Launches Activision Blizzard Investigation
- Launching Log Reviews for WoW PvE & Diablo 3 Character Reviews
- Hearthstone Mercenaries
- Lady Vashj
- Face Hunter
- Basic Mage Deck
- The Lich King
- Handbuff Paladin Deck - United in Stormwind
- Hearthstone Chess
- Illidan Stormrage Challenge