Murloc Tastyfin — Neutral Card
Table of Contents
Murloc Tastyfin is a neutral minion. This card was introduced with Rastakhan's Rumble and can now only be obtained through crafting. Below the card images, you will find explanations to help you use the card optimally in every game mode of Hearthstone.
Murloc Tastyfin is a solid card draw tool that targets Murloc specifically. It provides much-needed card draw as Murlocs naturally have a very low cost and as a result it is very easy to run out of cards when using large numbers of Murlocs in your deck.
In Constructed, Murloc Tastyfin is a natural fit in any deck that aims to use large numbers of Murlocs aggressively. It also has some good use in the Wild format as it provides a consistent way to draw Coldlight Oracle in decks that use strategies revolving around it.
In Arena, Murloc Tastyfin is a fairly weak card. As Murlocs in general are far too weak to be used in Arena, the card offers very little value in most decks.
- Timeline of Blizzard Presidents
- Johanna Faires Appointed Blizzard Entertainment President
- Will Microsoft Outsource Customer Support to External Companies?
- Blizzard Survival Game, Codenamed Odyssey, Was Cancelled Due to Engine Problems
- Microsoft Lays Off 1,900 Activision Blizzard and Xbox Employees
- Blizzard Celebrates the End of 2023 and Looks Ahead to 2024
- Microsoft Announced Xbox Leadership Changes Amid Bobby Kotick's Departure
- Microsoft Gaming CEO Phil Spencer Enthusiastic About Reviving Blizzard Franchises
- Hearthstone Telegram Bot
- Houndmaster Monster Hunter
- Rumble Run Mage Guide
- The Rate/Improve my deck thread.
- Standard Tier List